Clothing for The Great Outdoors

anyone know about the quality for s2w8 stuff? I wanna get a bookbag but the material looks pretty ordinary.

Although I've never handled it in person, I would guess it's pretty good if it's parallel to other brands under the Nepenthes umbrella. That said, it's likely not like visvim-lux materials.

Picked this one up at OiPolloi. Nigel was an awesome dude, and the other guy there (forgot his name!) was kind enough to give me a stick of the Fjallraven wax. Awesome people. I decided to pick this tailmate pack up. Super hard to find outside of Japan according to them and my own minor research. Built like you'd expect it to be built.

4078398522_8be77e647d.jpg

4077645299_f91791efa6.jpg

4077645399_1d95c7346d.jpg

4078398988_8554529d9f.jpg

Tempted to sell this, any offers? PM me if you are interested.

heritage-navy-05.jpg

village-navy-04.jpg

Herschel bags. anyone heard of these? looks like a cheaper take than altadena.

Got the zig zag bag the other day from a tradeshow. Quality feels cheap, not even really worth the price points. But isuppose they would hold up if you dont plan on beating it up any.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Mountain Research AM jacket.

DSCF8168-1.jpg

DSCF8165-1.jpg

Best fitting jacket I've ever had. Light, waterproof and construction is spot on.

Looking forward to a nice English winter, which seems to have started in August.

Mountain Research AM jacket.

Best fitting jacket I've ever had. Light, waterproof and construction is spot on.

Looking forward to a nice English winter, which seems to have started in August.

i really love the red sleeve! i wonder if they make a women's version......

Guest I LOVE LFC
I have that jacket too... but mine is a tad too small so I'm about to sell it. Wish I didn't have to. If anyone wants it let me know...

Size Large (fits pretty slim). PM me and we'll talk details.

Seeing seafinch in his jacket was my determination to find one because I liked his so much. I agree, it does fit slim.

Someone buy it!

This is kind of a tangent, but bear with me:

I just moved from California to deep Chicago, and am kind of concerned about freezing my ass off.

How would I go about dressing for heavy winter? (think -5ºF)

I'm probably going to invest in an Albam/Universal Works/garbstore parka outer, use an NdG / Norse Projects mid-layer sweater, and then wool shirt / shirt / long johns?

jawnz are probalby going to be eternal 811s, and shoes are trickers' boots...~

thoughts/suggestions? rep for all~

Plug, but thought this thread would appreciate. Putting my Voyage Waste(twice) / Mt Rainer Parka up for sale. Serious high quality outerwear. Link is in sig with a lot of pictures for those that are at the least curious of the product this company is putting out.

waste4.jpg

waste10.jpg