Clothing for The Great Outdoors

Actually, ebay is a gold mine of vintage packs. I'm going to europe for 2-3 weeks as well and am watching some.

Yeah, there's been some real gold on there in the pack Department.

In other news I just scored a 1970's burnt orange TNF day pack from my next door neighbor to join my Golden West Ridge Designs pack(which smells like a barnyard, and has been airing for two weeks now). It's in excellent condition, and such a beautiful color.

I also scooped a great Class 5 60/40 reversible anorak from our own shoreman that is pretty amazing as well.

Flicks of all loot soon come

Possibly some more things of note on the way....

Fuck Summer.

I'm getting styled out for A/W 09 now.

Clearly the necessary duds for summer are a bathing suit and a life preserver. And of course a finely-crafted canoe paddle.

Subscribed...this is what I get for only hanging out in Superdenim

Regardless they did a 60/40 parka with 2nd that looked good.

They did, and that shit actually looked sick. Did I post it here? I don't even remember anymore. It was a "steal" compared to its other japanese bretheren at around 3 hundred bucks.

I always thought Beams was basically just a department store label, though maybe i am misinformed.

the leather "patch" is integrated into the leather flap----like a cattle brand---or embossed, more like. it doesn't bother me at all----and i hate logos in general. i will get a photo eventually.

not a huge pack----more like ubiquitous jansen school bag sized.

i have a few minor quibbles: the hardware is a high polish brass; would rather it was dull, matte, even antiqued

and the lil toggle thing that secures the lacing at the top of the bag is plastic----would rather it was metal

Plugging for a friend of mine, I actually got a pretty gnarly looking duffle bag made custom by this guy for a good price.

http://templebags.com/blog/2009/04/25/victor-his-duffle/

That would be me. Haha. He's a very capable craftsman and he'll get some of your bag ideas down for sure. Let me know if you have any questions.

all those bags look really awesome, and for a good price. definitely considering ordering something lol

Plugging for a friend of mine, I actually got a pretty gnarly looking duffle bag made custom by this guy for a good price.

http://templebags.com/blog/2009/04/25/victor-his-duffle/

That would be me. Haha. He's a very capable craftsman and he'll get some of your bag ideas down for sure. Let me know if you have any questions.

Is there an online store that shows the bags or do you just do custom orders?

Also Carhartt denim shirt cheap, a size to big for me. Thought someone here may want it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carhartt-vintage-denim-shirt-pearl-western-cowboy_W0QQitemZ160330311380QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item160330311380&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1240%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50