Clothing for The Great Outdoors

Alittle late, but Smartwool have very limited branding. I think it has been brought up already but Costco also has logoless merino long sleeves sometimes this time of year, at least in Canada. Uniqlo heattech isn't the same obviously but a nice cheap option.

Outlier shirts are worth the wait (weight?), though - really nice, thick fabric that drapes well and feels more substantial than a lot of the base layers out there (that for me, on the trail, tend to wear out fast).

also regarding merino layers -

i was going to pick up merino shirts from outlier, but still haven't restocked on my size in my color. Any recommendations for alternatives (that isn't logo heavy)?

Edited by Loos Threads

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/8/2017 at 1:19 PM, shoreman said:

WHY does the lifestyle line of Arc'teryx have helmet hoods? WHY!?

Helmet hoods are 236% more dank than those shitty rollout hoods that were standard in the 80's, actually protects the face and doesn't look like you're dodging the rain by ramming your head up a condom

Is probably why

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 2:38 PM, Floorboards said:

Helmet hoods are 236% more dank than those shitty rollout hoods that were standard in the 80's, actually protects the face and doesn't look like you're dodging the rain by ramming your head up a condom

Is probably why

Yeah, my opinion has changed in the close to two years since that was posted. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...