Clothing for The Great Outdoors

are ski masks/balaclavas allowed in this thread?

%21BNFqn1Q%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlecF0BJn5Zbd%28p%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

adab_1.JPG

Wow. "Premium Quality Goose Down" face mask.

Must cop for life by the Hudson River.

i;ve been looking for balaclava that isn't too long so i can also wear it as a beanie. anyone know of any?

Recommend a vintage-styled bagpack for school. Preferably something that can hold a ton of stuff, with padding/waterproofing to protect books/laptop.

Does a visvim cover my needs? I tried one and found it way too bulky for everyday use. Kinda liking the fjillraven vintage styled bag but can't seem to find a store that ships to asia.

Help anyone?

visvim and vintage-styled don't really mix in my opinion... don't know about shipping to asia, but i know both hyr and archival clothing have had blogs during the past couple months that have talked about this issue. check their recent archives

Aight thanks.

I heard that the elk leather bottom on visvim backpack don't hold up well to everyday, especially in wet weather. I don't really want a vintage styled backpack, probably something more modern, but I prefer something that is similar to 'nam era type army field packs. The K-pak/ Porter liquid series does look similar to that.

visvim and vintage-styled don't really mix in my opinion... don't know about shipping to asia, but i know both hyr and archival clothing have had blogs during the past couple months that have talked about this issue. check their recent archives

I think there's definitely some overlap and they work fine together. The K-Pack for me comes across as a very classical design.

But yeh, Cordura in the form they use on their bags isn't water-proof.

checked out north face purple label in the flesh today, really nice infact north face jp in general is pretty fucking epic,

anyone know where i can see white mountainering in tokyo?

Sounds Good in Harajuku has it. (http://www.sounds-good.jp/).

As does Tokishirazu (http://www.tokishirazu.jp/)

I've heard of both before but have only ever been the Sounds Good Hara store which I think should be relatively easier to find. But still a random stumble on my part haha.

Full list at (http://www.whitemountaineering.com/) ---> Shop List