Clothing for The Great Outdoors

ridiculous post gnar.

I just bought an Albam French Workwear jacket. Not exactly Outdoorsy but it fits the bill.

I also got a Pantagonia windbreaker and an old vintage LLBean Parka somewhat like the Sierra Designs we've been seeing on blogs. I'll post pictures soon.

So, for what it's worth I heard back from White Mountaineering really quickly. I asked them if they had any US/EU stockists scheduled for SS09 or FW10 and got this response:

Thank you for the report.

I am sorry.

It doesn't have business relations with the boutique in the United States and

Europe now.

white Mountaineering

I don't know if I should be more surprised that I got such a quick response or that they have absolutely no EU/US stores scheduled to pick up the brand...

Couldn't find another thread for these, but i picked these chino's up quite awhile ago, stashed them in a closet and recently rediscovered them.

bccf4efb.jpg

342a0e08.jpg

I had to replace all of the buttons, and there's a small tear along the seam next to one of the front pockets, but they're good to kick around in. It's a shame, when i was in HS/college there was a workwear place in town with old work clothes literally piled up to the ceiling. Pants, shirts and coats, they would do 3 for $10 on pants and the like.

Picture18.png

man, how nice is that !

I need to make this the season I get a piece or two from them, since they're on of the few labels who's larges run like a US Medium/large, and who occasionally produce XL's.

i got a button-up this past summer in a large which does fit like a US medium. i'd imagine that in jkts i would need an XL but i never came across 1 in that size.

i tried on one of these shits at smith & butler yesterday (dunkin - if you haven't peeped this place yet, do so this weekend... shit is on point) and it fit like a fucking suit of armor. def will need to cop soon.

http://www.filson.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2092276&cp=2069836.2069837.2075070&parentPage=family

werd ive been there a few times already

bought a vintage denim shirt there.....good stuff