Official Poll

broneck

How should SuperPeople spend their money?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. How should SuperPeople spend their money?

• Please, for the love of christ, give me 3.0 back.
    • This is awesome and I love it. Sufu 4.0 for life!

This is such a drag.

All of the previous threads I want to view do not appear.

My posts keep getting deleted.

Everything looks like total shit.

4.0 Is so non user friendly.

I would do anything to have 3.0 back. I thought they were just going to make supermarket easier to browse with categories and such. Now browsing through supermarket makes me want to pull my hair out.

one of the reasons why I like superfuture is not only because of the content but the design itself

before this superfuture 4.0 version, superfuture was the easiest, prettiest forum to browse

pls fix her

i agree. when i first started looking at fashion forums, a lot of the reason why i picked superfuture over styleforum and the fashion spot was because the forum was nice, clean, and uncluttered. now everything looks so condensed and i don't think i would mind it staying 4.0 as long as they get rid of the cdgxhm dots and make that left bar smaller. but also it's too fucking difficult to figure out shit on superfailure 4.0

Im not one to usually complain about stuff like this, but god damn what the fuck superfuture.

Forums work for a few reasons:

Easy to find information

Access to information

Comuicashuns with peoples on the interblags

and probably a few more, but this should be a good enough list.

About the first two. Sufu 4.0 is impossible to navigate, changing the forum view from lists to grids throws everyone off. If every other forum on the internet is list view, and suddenly someone changes it to grid, all intuition is lost. I dont want to have to think. I dont browse the internet for that. I like being able to browse without having to think about what I am doing step by step.

And the links... superfuture has had quite the presense over google/ other sites/ even small shit like peoples signatures. When you go around fucking with the URL, what happens is all of those links dont work anymore. Sure google results will eventually fix themselves, but what about past posts here, and over the internet? Even simple stuff like someones sig for sale items doesn't work anymore.

And, what happened to private message? There is a reason why it is displayed at the top of most web forums- 'cuz its important. Especially for selling/ buying. Its a bit of useful data people need to constantly see. Why hide it under supercontrol>list all messages? God damn if this was of as little importance as editing a signature, it makes sense to hide it under layers of menus. But its fucking private message.

Then we get to the left bar. Why waste perfectly good viewing area on that shit? I have two fairly big screens, so I'm lucky to have such large viewing area, but what about the people with smaller screens, or laptops? You just fucked up their entire viewing experience. Its painful even on my screen, I cant even imagine what it will be like for laptop users. I have a 10" laptop, and after I post this, I am going to browse sufu on it just so my eyes will cry.

And browser compatibility. What the shit did you guys even test this out?

43657066vd5.th.jpg

I'm not trying to take a shit on all of this, but its really fustrating. Clearly you guys put effort into this.

Now, to be a bit constructive.

Sufu4.0 isnt ready to go live. It looks like a work in progress, and when you put a work in progress in place of something that was brilliantly functional, you piss everyone off. Back in Sufu3.0, I would have loved to waste an entire day here browsing about shit, but with 4.0, I find myself in and out in less than 10 minutes.

What you guys should have done:

Leave sufu 4.0 as a separate entity from 3.0, as beta. Let people use it, and leave feedback. While you guys can tinker as you please. Forums dont work when basic things like posting, viewing threads, layout are fucked up.