++++

OLD [Official Bug Thread]..Bugged Out..

New PM's used to show up when you go to supercontrol. Now I have to go to supermessages > list supermessages to check if i have any new PMs.

New PM's used to show up when you go to supercontrol. Now I have to go to supermessages > list supermessages to check if i have any new PMs.

also the automatic "you have a new PM would you like to go to you inbox" message is no longer working

i got a pm yesterday from a random noob

replied today and his account is totally blank/gone/missing WTFFFFFF??

Going to the Supermarket, Supershopper, or Superfashion foreums stresses my PC to 100% usage and my PC freezes for about 2 minutes while waiting for the next page to load up. Other pages report CPU usage 100% but only for brief periods and pages load quickly.

If I put superfuture on Restricted Sites, the CPU usage is still through the roof, but the page loads quickly. I can't log in or post anything though.

My PC is up to date before anyone asks.

If I try to access Supermarket, Supershopper, or Superfashion, the PC freezes up for 2 minutes until the page loads. The CPU usage jumps to 100%.

If I put Superfuture in Restricted Sites, my usage is still 100% but there is no freeze and the page loads quickly. I cannot log in or post messages though.

same for me, but it seems to vary. every once in a while I get the popup, most of the time I dont. and sometimes even though I have new messages, they dont show up in supercontrol, only in the inbox like you said.

clicking "find all posts by this user" in someone's profile still results in a 404 for me

....cosign

clicking "find all posts by this user" in someone's profile still results in a 404 for me

...same here. and also when you get rep and click the link to see for which post you got it. annoying...:confused:

and also when you get rep and click the link to see for which post you got it. annoying...:confused:

that one works for me :confused:

seems like different users experience different sets of bugs?

When searching through your own user posts

The url refers to sufu.com/supertalk/supertalk twice. So it doesn't work properly.

Oh, shit's sorted.

I also got some nice ambiguous grey rep to go with it.

Fucking neutrals.

not really liking the switch to the x hours ago" format... I kind of liked seeing the exact time things were posted

we can switch it on or off.... its just an option...

other comments?

not really liking the switch to the x hours ago" format... I kind of liked seeing the exact time things were posted

Although, I do like it on the front page, that has the latest posts info for each sub-forum, it does make it confusing within the actual treads, as you miss the context of time for recent posts. Is it possible to have different options for different areas?

So...

Most of all the issues have been resolved for me so far.. except for two big ones.

1. There has GOT to be a big "Reply" button at the top of the page, you shouldn't have to scroll to the bottom of the page to reply to a post.

2. When i hit Supercontrol (aka UserCP) i get a list of subscribed threads above my rep listing, but there's a bunch of threads that are missing from the list, not old ones or new ones in particular, but it seems like it's random subscribed threads which are missing. Then if i go and click on "view all subscribed threads" it takes me to a page where nothing is missing and all my subscribed threads are there.

So every time i want to go back and see my subsribed threads in order of which they've been active i have to click "supercontrol" in the top right, then hit "view all subscribed threads"

In regards to 1. you can hit quick reply on the first post of the page, and it should take you straight to the box at the bottom?

In regards to 1. you can hit quick reply on the first post of the page, and it should take you straight to the box at the bottom?

I know... but there still needs to be a button at the top that's larger than the rest of the buttons for faster use.

I guess it's just that i'm used to the old Sufu and how there was a big REPLY button at the top left of every page.

there is still a pretty substantial to do list of things still NOT resolved... at least for me... but they ARE all getting done... slowly but surely...

once the endless bugz are finally sorted then we'll be working on usability and functionality improvements... and adding new stuff.

we are also still looking for CSS/stylesheet code monkeys to help tweak stuff. we are short staffed. what recession? no one wants coding work!!!

also just tweaked the extended superstats to show up to 100 posts [though this only works on firefox]...

not really a bug but i would recommend to list newest posts instead of newest threads on the front page

all the newest threads are typically in supermarket because nobody ever makes new threads in the other forums, instead letting old ones get to thousands of posts

not really a bug but i would recommend to list newest posts instead of newest threads on the front page

all the newest threads are typically in supermarket because nobody ever makes new threads in the other forums, instead letting old ones get to thousands of posts

This is a very good point...

yep. this was already on the list...

I went to revise my buddy/ignore list and found that I cannot see who is on either list. Using Firefox.

All there are are two boxes for adding people but how the checkboxes should be filled in is unclear, since I cannot see who is checked and who isn't.

Whenever I click on the Supertrash or Supermarket, all I get are the top and right menus, and ads; no forum content shows up.

i wouldnt necessarily call this a bug, but i looked for about 10 minutes and couldnt find the appropriate place to post this question. i also looked through the FAQ for my answer, but only found it slightly helpful. id like to view threads in linear mode from oldest to newest, but ever time i change my display mode to linear it only reads newest to oldest. how do i go oldest to newest?

thanks for any help and sorry for the n00b question!