++++

OLD [Official Bug Thread]..Bugged Out..

I think the superflipper is kinda pointless, something about the top of the page being enclosed on the right makes it feel a little bit more cramped, even though it isn't and doesn't take up any more room, the supertalk box is on the right prevents anything from expanding further to the right, if needed.

seriouslypf8.jpg

I still don't get the point in the polkadots on the right side of the quick edit box...they have absolutely no function and are there just for the sake of having polkadots.

That, and this quick edit box isn't flush.

dddddnv6.jpg

Last thing, I promise.

When sending PMs, there's no need in having all this space to put in 4 usernames. I could write a short story in there.

pmyz0.jpg

Guest Goose25

Cool Tabris, thanks for the feedback. We're playing with a few things on this and will keep in mind. esp. the big images and such

Could you guys PLEASE add meta no-cache directives to your pages? I'm really sick of having to do a shift-f5 every time I view a list of threads in order for my browser to display an accurate listing of threads with newly posted content.

So far I've gotten away with disabling browser cache but that's a little icky.

I also have to say - props to whomever fixed the you-only-see-new-posts-in-threads-you're-subscribed-to bug. That one was driving me nuts.

I also like the nav bar on the right rather than the left.

i really miss being able to see ALL post since last visit, not just the last 4 pages. but otherwise, good luck to you guys and thanks for the good work

Could you guys PLEASE add meta no-cache directives to your pages? I'm really sick of having to do a shift-f5 every time I view a list of threads in order for my browser to display an accurate listing of threads with newly posted content.

So far I've gotten away with disabling browser cache but that's a little icky.

I also have to say - props to whomever fixed the you-only-see-new-posts-in-threads-you're-subscribed-to bug. That one was driving me nuts.

I also like the nav bar on the right rather than the left.

this is my number 1 big problem

^ Me too. I actually found that it was fixed yesterday but then the nav bar moved and I had to use f5 all over again. Extremely annoying.

Is it safe to assume that the huge sidebar thing (regardless of what side it's on) is here to stay?

logging in doesn't take you to where you were when you had to log in, just to a main site.

threads would be bumped to the top when you posted in them like normal..but thats stopped, again.

now clicking on supermarket logs you out..

Guest Goose25

I've set no-cache headers via the vbulletin admin as a trial to review bumping and posting workings when pages refresh. If this proves not to be enough I'll set this at the server level as well. let me know via this thread. a merry superxmas to you all

my ignore fucked up after i added someone to it

Can't rep. Error on page. Make mental notes for later?

Actually I can right click and open link to give rep for the time being, nm.

If you're planning on using floating ads you should probably add a CLOSE function to them.....otherwise they get in the way of posts..........just saying because I looks like you guys are tooling around with that option (which i think is a good alternative to the waste of space the current setup is btw)

• If you are looking at someone's profile and you click on "Find All Posts by [person]," you are taken to the redirect screen and then dumped onto the generic search screen. (I think the "Find All Posts by [person] link still goes to supertalk.superfuture.com//....")

Words in italics appear small and out of character per the new font. Don't know whether there is anything that can be done about this.

• When you edit a post and then save it, the post disappears from the page completely. You have to reload the page to see the edited post.

Actually I can right click and open link to give rep for the time being, nm.

but i actually don't think it is really working. i have given rep and received rep without rep power changing, for me or for them. and for me it is not just one rep but a few that i've received with no change in rep power. but maybe that's how it works now??

Any chance of being able to access your private messages from the supertalk sidebar outside of being in your control panel?

Seriously, it's infinitely more useful than something like supergeotalkers.

Also, while viewing my PM inbox, i cannot find my "sent" messages. I open the box that allows me to choose inbox or sent but no matter what i choose, i get the inbox. I wanted to make sure the PM i just sent went through since everything is buggy and that is pretty irritating and i figured should be fixable.

It worked a couple days ago. I actually saw my sent messages for once, but now I can't view them anymore. poop.

Guest Goose25

5 Jan:

- Sent messages and navigating between folders: fixed

- sf homepage unread pm's: fixed

- some users couldn't see who had repped them in supercontrol: permissions fixed

- see all posts/posts started by etc in user profile: fixed

- superstats on supertalk homepage view when logged in: fixed

I'm trying to sell some jeans and I got a PM recently, as it says I have one new unread supermessage. So I click on it but it won't show the new one. It only takes me to my old PMs!!

This is so damn frustrating. It's so buggy and annoying.

Guest Goose25
I'm trying to sell some jeans and I got a PM recently, as it says I have one new unread supermessage. So I click on it but it won't show the new one. It only takes me to my old PMs!!

This is so damn frustrating. It's so buggy and annoying.

when you say you only see your old ones what is the process to go to your pms?

Do you click on list supermessages or other? I've tested this and its fine for me.

I can't change my email address. It keeps taking me to a page saying I might not be logged in, i might not have privilieges, etc.

Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site

probably 90% of the times I even try.

i clicked my own name and it lead me to another users profie

wtf