++++

OLD [Official Bug Thread]..Bugged Out..

This is far from the biggest problem at the moment...but I can't give rep to anybody :(

probably mentioned but "view first unread" just redirects me to supertalk

fucking ridiculous

also why the fuck is there a 4 images per post lock. go back to 10.

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure I want to buy the Dry Bones contest jeans anymore. I appreciate all the work Kiya has done—he really did everything perfect—and I'd like to be able to support him. However, considering how terrible this new site design is, and how unresponsive the moderators have been with fixing the bugs or even acknowledging the fundamental faults in the layout, I'm not sure I want to own any clothes connected with this place.

I wanted to speak out because I think a lot of people are feeling this way too. People who have posted for years will move away when another forum presents itself.

probably mentioned but "view first unread" just redirects me to supertalk

fucking ridiculous

also why the fuck is there a 4 images per post lock. go back to 10.

Because the new site and ads take up so much bandwidth, the image limit has to be limited so that the ads can load quicker.

- Editing Posts, when you edit a post it ends up as a new post at the end of the thread and the original post isn't updated

Multi-option polls don't register as being taken. They don't show the results they just keep showing the poll and if you hit submit again it tells you that you've already voted.

... And no one changed the fucking teal color for the second option

The most annoying thing, however, is disappearing posts. I don't think one of mine since the upgrade has stayed for more than a few minutes before disappearing.

This post will probably disappear too.

Similarly, most if not all of my posts since the "upgrade" disappeared... why is this priority number one? Why aren't admins/tech people taking their users seriously?

We should all face the facts that this upgrade was all about generating more money for Superfuture...which I am all for, but not at the expense of the usability, reliability and aesthetic of this forum.

That boxy ad space on the left hand side has got to go...but unless you're an idiot, you should know that it's not going anywhere anytime soon....Superfuture is under contract for that ad space (which I'm sure began right around the time version 4.0 came out) their sponsors paid for that space for an duration that we'll never know.....so...until that contract is up, its taco neck for everybody!

They could have used a more vertical looking ad that wouldn't be so obtrusive.....but I guess that wouldn't be cram-it-in-your-face enough for them to be happy........

there you have your answer.

the retard who designed this piece of shit says there is no turning back, i will love to see the forum traffic get lower and lower due to these assholes fucking up an otherwise great community.

All I ever read those posts as is something along the lines as

We're not really listening to you, nor do we give a fuck about what you think, as long as we're happy with things, you can spin on it. Nor are we willing to accept that we've cocked up on a large scale.

- This isn't english

We're not really listening to you, nor do we give a fuck about what you think, as long as we're happy with things, you can spin on it. Nor are we willing to accept that we've cocked up on a large scale.

- Are you happy with things?...or are you just settling for things?

This sentence does not make sense.

Are you happy with things?...Or have you just settled for things?

And since when were you the voice of Superfuture?? ..come off it man.

Nukka, I'm not taking it out on Egpt.

I'm talking about how Wayne and Goose25 are putting things. Read their posts...that's how they sound.

I never said my word was that of SuFu either.

I see how it sounds like I was ripping on Egpt though. No hate. Just my bad for not putting things in full context.

I'm talking about how Wayne and Goose25 are putting things. Read their posts...that's how they sound.

I never said my word was that of SuFu either. Stop putting shit in my mouth.

I see how it sounds like I was ripping on Egpt though. No hate. Just my bad for not putting things in to full context.

when looking at the supermarket, it doesnt show the latest posts. the latest post i see on top of page 1 is timestamped 11:35 AM and its 5:15PM right now. i know those are the newest posts. sucks for people trying to sell stuff that their posts are appearing on the top page.

anyone else see any newer posts on the market?

I never said my word was that of SuFu either. Stop putting shit in my mouth.

I see how it sounds like I was ripping on Egpt though. No hate. Just my bad for not putting things in to full context.

Yeah sorry mate, I re-read your post and realized you were talking in the third-person...the first line threw me off.....i take it all back. Cheers!

when looking at the supermarket, it doesnt show the latest posts. the latest post i see on top of page 1 is timestamped 11:35 AM and its 5:15PM right now. i know those are the newest posts. sucks for people trying to sell stuff that their posts are appearing on the top page.

anyone else see any newer posts on the market?

depends what browser you are using. same thing with me I use mostly firefox and I never see the latest posts but when I tried it on Safari I can see all the threads with new posts being bumped up.

Also the searches for both Firefox and Safari are different. For Firefox I get a popup box once I click search forum but for Safari when I click search forum I get shot down to the anchor search box at the bottom of the page.

I guess no one did QA on various browsers to see if everything is working correctly for each platform

erm.. i edited the first post in a supermarket thread and it deleted the whole thread.. or at least i think it did,, should i just start the thread from scratch? i really need to sell some n(n) anne dem and margiela stuffs to support my new habits

:sigh:

holy fuck

RESOLVE THIS BULLSHIT WHERE I NEED TO CONSTANTLY REFRESH EVERYTHING.

this board is a pain in the ass.

Is there a purpose for the zeros on the right of each icon in the suertalk index? Because if they're supposed to change (and I'm assuming they are?) they be broken

i can log in everywhere else, but not supertrash and thus cannot reply to many threads. it seems like i cant' reply to a thread that is just one page long.

refresh thing is killing me.

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/www/apache22/superfuture_com/supertalk/includes/functions.php(2282) : eval()'d code on line 1"

got that error code when trying to open the last page of waywt chat.

erm.. i edited the first post in a supermarket thread and it deleted the whole thread.. or at least i think it did,, should i just start the thread from scratch? i really need to sell some n(n) anne dem and margiela stuffs to support my new habits

:sigh:

editing a post puts it at the bottom of a thread...doesnt really delete it anymore, but it looks retarded when you endit the top post of a sales thread and its at the bottom

on the superfuture main site, i can't find that list of all those global cities (ie. vancouver) that lists the shops.. is this still there?

Most of it is.

Others have been replaced by google maps.

Sometimes it links parts of London to say Stockholm for some reason. It's dodgey to say the least, but still there.

editing a post puts it at the bottom of a thread...doesnt really delete it anymore, but it looks retarded when you endit the top post of a sales thread and its at the bottom

yeah i know that bit the sale thread i have left is all outa wack.. this was a me selling off all my old designer clothes thread and i tried to price drop the margiela pants in the first post but it made the thread go : poof:

we disabled 183 cities till we get the first 13 working properly... if anyone wants to help us edit the spam left by the hackers and precision geotag the remaining 4000 or so global locations then send us your resume...

on the superfuture main site, i can't find that list of all those global cities (ie. vancouver) that lists the shops.. is this still there?

if anyone is a css pro for vbulletin raise your hand NOW... because everyone else who we have tried to get us to help on this has run the other way once they saw how insane this is.

I don't know why, but I always get an air of arrogance about these types of posts. In a way that if you're not qualified, you're exempt from an opinion.

Like if a doctor blatantly misdiagnosed a patient but refused to acknowledge his mistake by saying something like "If you know so much about medicine, why don't you have a license to practice?" or "If you're such a good doctor, why are you coming to me? Oh wait, you're not".

Anyway, that's just how things sound to me sometimes, I doubt that's how the message is intended to come acaross. Whatever.

Anyway, what hackers? There hasn't been anything blatant that comes with website hackings. Unless it's an excuse for the 10000+ long code for a few dots or whatever other problems there are that we do/do not know about.

Seriously though, googlemaps blow.