++++

OLD [Official Bug Thread]..Bugged Out..

When you click on a link that shows up as a new post in a subscribed thread, it takes you to an error page. (This is in your control panel in the subscriptions list.)

This seems to have been addressed now; thank you/

I'm also not feeling the whole "need to reload to see which threads were updated" and "reloading to see new posts within a given thread"....

I'm also not feeling the whole "need to reload to see which threads were updated" and "reloading to see new posts within a given thread"....

exactly. this shit sucks.

i'm lazy, that's why i'm on SUFU

i don't want to have to refresh to read a goddamn page.

yo as wack as the new shit is, give them some credit. alot has been fixed since launch and its only gonna get better. it cant all get fixed like right now. once the technical bugs are sorted the design will probly be considered.

kodiaks firefox script solved most of my major issues. its definately impossible to browse with safari though. so dont even try that shit.

Trying to click on the most recent post in Super Denim on the Dry Bones X SE stuff, it still loads the post from last night, while the forum menu says that Aztec made a post this morning

Tried clicking on Aztecs name in attempt to follow post, it said he hasn't visited since the day he joined and that he has 0 posts.

yo as wack as the new shit is, give them some credit. alot has been fixed since launch and its only gonna get better. it cant all get fixed like right now. once the technical bugs are sorted the design will probly be considered.

can somebody official confirm this? i don't mind the technical bugs, as i'm sure they'll be worked out eventually. BUT that doesn't solve the general layout / usability / interface / wasted space / blindness inducing / high contrast whiteout headache making look of this thing. i really really want to know if that is going to be addressed. seriously. i bet many others want to know as well.

i have a sneaking suspicion it won't. where will the sufu community migrate to if that is the case?

the layout will be modified the more feedback the better it will be.

as for running sufu on safari is basically crap right now, ill have to give it a shot on firefox though.

can somebody official confirm this? i don't mind the technical bugs, as i'm sure they'll be worked out eventually. BUT that doesn't solve the general layout / usability / interface / wasted space / blindness inducing / high contrast whiteout headache making look of this thing. i really really want to know if that is going to be addressed. seriously. i bet many others want to know as well.

i have a sneaking suspicion it won't. where will the sufu community migrate to if that is the case?

Key word is "probly"/probably, NESK doesn't know, he's just guessing.

But I sure as hell hope that the layout is fixed/altered in some way, I can live with it, though it really isn't ideal....good for my studies though, sufu time has reduced ten-fold since the upgrade.

Why do only some threads allow you to view from numbered pages and the last one from the go whereas others force to you view the first page only before you do anything else.

Uniformity.

When you're viewing all the threads in one section

Click on the username of the person who made the last post.

It brings you back to superfuture.com/supertalk/ and not their profile.

All the links in profiles need to be fixed to direct to superfuture.com/supertalk/

All the links in profiles need to be fixed to direct to superfuture.com/supertalk/

thats up to the users to fix.

- Threads that have been recently posted in are not being bumped up to the top

2nd that

and if you search for a users recent posts find them, then click on it, it takes you to a non page

Key word is "probly"/probably, NESK doesn't know, he's just guessing.

But I sure as hell hope that the layout is fixed/altered in some way, I can live with it, though it really isn't ideal....good for my studies though, sufu time has reduced ten-fold since the upgrade.

yes, NESK is guessing. we all are guessing. that's why i want someone official to say flat out yes or no if they are going to address this layout issue. not just the bugs, but the layout itself. we deserve to know, man.

I'm getting some login errors

If I press reply and am not logged in I will not be returned to thread after entering details and it indicates I am logged out and therefore cannot post

I have posted in a thread today gone to the previous page and it will indicate I am not logged in

I log out and go back to that page and it indicates I am logged in

I had to restart browser to post this

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(

Guest Goose25
I'm getting some login errors

If I press reply and am not logged in I will not be returned to thread after entering details and it indicates I am logged out and therefore cannot post

I have posted in a thread today gone to the previous page and it will indicate I am not logged in

I log out and go back to that page and it indicates I am logged in

I had to restart browser to post this

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(

All of the permissions for the 4 sections of superfuture have been restarted so once cookies are updated things should roll again. I had the same issue replying to this thread so refreshed and was in.

Actually... We can't edit that, but it's fixed so whatever

PS: I was talking about the user profile (specifically the "view users last post" "find all posts by ****" "find all threads started by ****" "send a supermessage to ****")

The threads with recent replies not getting bumped is annoying. Also, in the last reply column, many threads seem to be stuck displaying one particular post despite the fact that other subsequent posts have been made.

The most annoying thing, however, is disappearing posts. I don't think one of mine since the upgrade has stayed for more than a few minutes before disappearing.

This post will probably disappear too.

BTW: There will be no reverting, we're moving forward one step at a time so continue rioting as much as you want :cool:

yes, NESK is guessing. we all are guessing. that's why i want someone official to say flat out yes or no if they are going to address this layout issue. not just the bugs, but the layout itself. we deserve to know, man.

there you have your answer.

the retard who designed this piece of shit says there is no turning back, i will love to see the forum traffic get lower and lower due to these assholes fucking up an otherwise great community.

the retard who designed this piece of shit says there is no turning back, i will love to see the forum traffic get lower and lower due to these assholes fucking up an otherwise great community.

Starting with me.

I'm out.

Superfuture stopped being relevant a loooong time ago anyway.

can they move forward to a better layout? doesn't have to be the old one. just has to not suck to the extent that this one does.

they must know this will severely maim supertalk. not kill it. but maim it for sure. it will be a shadow of its former self.

Starting with me.

I'm out.

Superfuture stopped being relevant a loooong time ago anyway.

i don't really care about this anymore if this design is gonna stay, i'll be out sooner than later.