Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

looking for a cut that's roomy and loose in the top block while remaining slim on the way down.

thinking of upsizing on some rakers, i wanna be able to sag them a good bit.

waist is a 32" but my ass is quite large and my thighs are also quite big. thinking about picking up some in the XX denim in a 34 so after stretching they'll be about a 34.5 in the waist while staying slim through the leg. good idea?

edit: i realize this is the opposite of how rakers are supposed to fit, but i love the denim that ande uses :)

a2nadam, from the way you describe ur fit rakers would not be the way to go if I were you I'd go with slackers which are similar fit to the grifters with a lower yoke which are good for sagging and they are somewhat tight on the lower legs I've had rakers and grifters and they run tight on thr thighs so either go with grifters or slackers because raker are tight as hell.

ya or consider the grifter thats what im wearing now and i really like them. I thought the rakers would fit okay when I ordered them but they were too tight maybe they'll work for you though the only problem I have with the grifters is that I wish the hem was a bit smaller. Also I just realized that since selfedge is carrying ande whall they might come out with a collab jeans which would be sick

Hey guys, haven't updating that much. Slackers are basically the same as Grifters, just the rise on Slackers is 1/2" longer and tad roomier in the back. If you got more in the trunk, slackers can be worn to look like well fitted Grifters or if you are a slim cat, can be sagged without showing all that crack pipe...or super sagged.

Nice fit Beat's.

To answer one frequently asked questions about the BK model, the wings back pocket stitching is still there, it's in black thread...will come alive in 6 months or so. The whole stitching style is the same, but all black and rivets are tin finish to match the buttons.

collabs are made for hypebeasts.... personally dont like them, plus the SE collabs are saturated with slim cuts (so everyone can pretend they r in a band -including myself).... Ande have reached perfection already!

Unless u wanna over do it, and make a SEXAW09 (selfedge line on everypocket, every single rivet hidden, 17.5cm dior cut, handloom okayama denim with indigo from sea snails)

haha ya I get what ur saying ande has every cut covered to perfection. I think I wanna go with slackers for my next pair or maybe those sick black grifters, I'm curious to see how they turn out with some good wear.

just got my grifter STF. oh my, beats i'm with you, don't know how these will fit in the long run, but they're in the soak warm water now.

pre-soak 31" waist, 32.5" length.

this should be tight as fuck, but should stretch out nicely.

pics to come. uploading now.

nice package this morning.

3776190048_a2210dbdfa.jpg

horray!

3776190264_a4cfc61782.jpg

old vs new

3776190560_fd1ce4fc7b.jpg

3775384887_2fcefb14c4.jpg

3776191176_c6b38f51ee.jpg

3775385783_9c8d3c4038.jpg

old fit

3776193624_06ea9f98f9.jpg

new fit (which is the same as the old fit, hopefully stretch out.)

3775387955_44d8cd49e5.jpg

collabs are made for hypebeasts.... personally dont like them, plus the SE collabs are saturated with slim cuts (so everyone can pretend they r in a band -including myself).... Ande have reached perfection already!

Unless u wanna over do it, and make a SEXAW09 (selfedge line on everypocket, every single rivet hidden, 17.5cm dior cut, handloom okayama denim with indigo from sea snails)

LOLLLERhahahaha

edit: was planning on getting eternals, but after checking back in on this AW thread... forgot how much i'd rather get these. can't beat 1st person customer service.

EDIT2: PS, ande, i thought the thumbs were kinda cool, wasn't so keen on the smooth swooshes, LOVE the wings. great progression!