iloveredstripe

Ande Whall Denim

Nice tg. My grey SR10s are starting to match my hair, unfortunately!

Quick plug...decided to move on from my pair of SR9. Too many jeans and not enough time! Only worn for a few hours to try them on when I got them; they've been hanging in my closet since then.

My pair (35x34) is listed on Reddit for now. Let me know if you're interested! $200 shipped in the U.S.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MaleFashionMarket/comments/2q2sc6/sell_ande_whall_sr9_35x34/

I'm definitely interested in those, Segovia! If you dont sell them before new years, I'll definitely pick them up!

Go for it... Ande is the fucking man.

Wish I still had mine... Ended up giving both pair away as gifts to people when the samurai contest, or maybe it was the warehouse contest, was going on, and I still kinda regret it.

I just ordered some SR11 Buffalos as I love my SR7s so much. That really is it for jeans now, no more new pair for me......unless it is part of my 1-in, 1-out regime of course, although I don't have any pairs I'm looking to move on at present.

Any chance you could post some photos of your SR7s? I'd love to see more of the left-hand twill fading.

As requested, some quick 'n' dirty iPhone SR7 snaps:

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Awesome. Actually, not awesome, this is terrible - I'm severely tempted to get a pair myself. My New Year's resolution was no new jeans in 2015!

I'll try to get some better shots up, those were indoors with poor light on an iPhone and do not do the denim any justice at all. It has great electric blue vertical falling within a bright inky blue (if that's possible) denim. The left hand twill does not disappoint - that's why I bought another pair.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

Screw it, I've done it. No more new jeans in 2015!

Edited by Ceffyl

Has anyone ordered a pair of Andes with a request to have back pocket details removed?

I think what he does is great but I prefer my pockets clean and simple!

I'm pretty certain he won't do that, read his website re the no customisation policy, however you can always buy a seam ripper for about £1-2 and do it yourself in 10 minutes, simple.

yea, ande hasn't done custom stuff since like 2009. if all you want are blank pockets, just do it yourself.

my caribous, after a few years

axczn2m.jpg

Edited by Rob060

that pic makes me sad...

as my sr6's (i think they're 6's) are too small for me now courtesy of the mid-30's expand.

that pic makes me sad...

as my sr6's (i think they're 6's) are too small for me now courtesy of the mid-30's expand.

hah. favorite jeans have been a good motivator to stay in shape. every once in a while i get sloppy and can start to feel it in the way they fit. that's when i know i need to stop eating like crap and run more.

I just had this very same predicament hit me.

Ande's released his 'solid black' jeans - black warp and weft, 13oz. Interesting.

http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/13oz-solid-black-jeans

Received my SR11s promptly this week, amazing jeans and first class service as usual. It's cool to have a raw pair to compare to my SR7s that I've been wearing (in rotation) since May 2014. It's also interesting to note the slight changes in stitching and thread usage between the two SRs. I won't be wearing these for a while though, they're being kept under wraps for a little way down the line.

My SR11 Mustangs arrived today, a few hours shy of a week since I ordered them. Beautiful jeans. Really dark denim and the weft side of it is so soft. These will go in rotation with my Railcar Spikes for the foreseeable future.

The denim gets even better with wear and washing - a deeper blue, less flat and the vertical fading will start popping. Are you keeping the wings?!

I'll try them on before I decide - I didn't have time during my lunch break.

I've tried them on - I'm keeping the wings. Also, these pocket bags are so soft!

Time for a soak...

Ande Whall Contest
2y++
Many Wash
Many Soak
1x Seawash

16386732715_4b766024ca_z.jpg

16200825847_47e088ccf7_z.jpg

Detail:

15766719633_44ea7306d9_z.jpg

16199101198_b91caaf740_z.jpg

15766719853_0285e33b0c_z.jpg

16199101298_a9e7ae2a01_z.jpg

IG: @philip_jojojo

darahkubiru ID: philip

Edited by PhilipOng

Better photos (still iPhone) of my SR7s:

1af1e4fc-4ed9-4683-b67e-234395c6dba5.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-4.jpg

Thanks Ceffyl, I bought them last February and originally planned to start wearing them in the autumn but couldn't resist and started wearing them in April/May and have worn them since in rotation with a couple of other pairs. I'm not a big fan of jeans in the summer and if I'm not in shorts then I usually wear a lightweight, loose-ish pair of Edwin or LVC when the temperatures rise but these were OK in the heat.

The denim is great and I think the texture and colour just gets better with wear and washing. I'm pleased to have the SR11s in my wardrobe as a yardstick to measure them against (and to wear too, sometime in the future!).