Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

i'm gonna use this to promote my sale:

bought jeans off Ande and just haven't had a chance to wear them at all

still bnwt

and i'm in need of cash

anybody want Sailors, sz. 32, for cheap?

hopefully things work out and i get to keep them, but alas, one must make sacrifices.

Riding my bike home in the middle of the night last night my foot went into my front wheel and i went over the bars, got road rash on my face, and rippd my grifter they're in for repair now so I'll post some pics when they're done

Hey friends. i've been wanting to get a pair AW grifters XX-SI for a while now.... my only hesitation is the sizing.... heard some mixed opinions... some say size up one, some say get true size.... well... i'm a size 29 for APC NCs, size 29 for FH 3001, and size 30 for simon miller los angeles. As soon as i'm cleared on sizing ordering some. My guess is that i should get size 30 for AW??? i'm 1.82m in height, 67kgs.

dawei I'd say get a 29, I have a pair of grifters and they're only somewhat tight on the thighs and knees but I'd say true to size. And if you want to find the right measurements look at the measurments for your APCs and compare to Andes. Hope it helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so I have a couple questions so hopefully someone can answer them. I've got the 002 black grifters, does anyone know what type of denim he used for them? also I noticed on my patch it says true blue instead of pure black, did he not make the pure black patches until later models?

pulled the trigger on some Grifters - and man, I'm impressed ...awesome details - great denim - super quality...if ur still debating, get them...

Thanks so much, Ande

but be warned = these run tight..sized up one - and still debating if I should exchange for a bigger size

presoak fit, no problem buttoning them up - but really afraid what's gonna happen once they touch water...any thoughts ? Poly, where urs really tight to begin with ?

3751077555_e511355bb8.jpg

3751876686_50bdba1370.jpg

hey beats. I haven't gotten my shrink to fits yet, but my old grifters were REALLY tight when I first got them. these were taken minutes after i ripped open the package last year

GRIFTER-FIT.jpg

ande advised me to size up one as I said I wanted the EXACT fit when they stretched out as the safonized grifters.

they look great though, they do stretch.