iloveredstripe

Ande Whall Denim

Posted (edited)

If anyone is interested, I will sell my pair of Ande Whall Mustang. They are made out of the double black denim. The size is 34x34, only worn a handfull of times.

Pictures can be seen here:

https://imgur.com/a/6IISUrP

Waist: 36 (waist is stretched out by roughly 1")
Front rise: 11.25
Back rise: 15.5
Thigh: 12.5
Knee: 8.6
Leg opening: 7.75
Inseam: 35

PM me for details :)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I’ll post some update photos of my double black Buffalos once the light improves. They’re fading pretty quickly for the relatively infrequent wear they get. Once they go beyond a certain stage though I’ll probably say “[email protected]*k it!” and wear them full time. They’ve got more leg time recently since I rediscovered my (black) Paraboots, as I’m enjoying the stealth look!

Please note - this is not my middle-aged attempt at Goth Ninja...

^^

Those black Ande Whalls are tempting. My size too. But, I’m on a spending freeze right now 

2 hours ago, ColonelAngus said:

^^

Those black Ande Whalls are tempting. My size too. But, I’m on a spending freeze right now 

Dang man! Not tying to encourage bad spending, but if I remember right you were pining for a pair even before Ande closed up shop!

6 hours ago, SuperJackle said:

Dang man! Not tying to encourage bad spending, but if I remember right you were pining for a pair even before Ande closed up shop!

True, but I won’t spend money I don’t have. 

DBC10EE8-4490-429C-BCEA-7F0E94340483.jpeg

On 1/5/2020 at 1:22 PM, ColonelAngus said:

True, but I won’t spend money I don’t have. 

Good for you. Many people do, via loans, overdraft, credit cards, etc...

On 1/5/2020 at 12:46 AM, Maynard Friedman said:

I’ll post some update photos of my double black Buffalos once the light improves. They’re fading pretty quickly for the relatively infrequent wear they get. Once they go beyond a certain stage though I’ll probably say “[email protected]*k it!” and wear them full time. They’ve got more leg time recently since I rediscovered my (black) Paraboots, as I’m enjoying the stealth look!

Please note - this is not my middle-aged attempt at Goth Ninja...

FIT PIC

Broke the waist button on these a couple years ago and they languished in my closet till now. Took them to get fixed today so they are officially back in business. No idea how much wear or how many washes but not a whole lot of either. From Ande's last batch of jeans.

IMG_20200131_143402.thumb.jpg.ed5b6b133c512a89e89afa8071da8ba6.jpg

IMG_20200131_143415.thumb.jpg.9d0db4f1e01f18657c45effd0d2dce53.jpg

Been wearing these a lot the past six months, have a small hole on the front pocket but other than that are holding up great. Will get less love while the temperature is up but I will get back to them in the fall.

IMG_20200804_100555.jpg

IMG_20200804_100626.jpg

They look great @pudaspriest, it’s also good to see the non-standard features like the half-lined shovel pockets, felled inseams and crotch rivet. What weight is that denim?

3 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

They look great @pudaspriest, it’s also good to see the non-standard features like the half-lined shovel pockets, felled inseams and crotch rivet. What weight is that denim?

13 oz denim in the Caribou cut per my original invoice. Added the fly rivet, shovel heads(which are half lined) and felled inseams. Amazing pair of jeans, wish he was still making them!

Hoy folks,

Just checking in with a note that I'm selling a much loved pair of 2012 AW Mustangs - 29x34.

Wore them well for about 12 months then went travelling and haven't worn them since.

Still a bit of life left in them, I reckon - see the Gumtree ad for details.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hobart-cbd/pants-jeans/ande-whall-mustang-29x34/1257858733