Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

So we can post pics straight to fufu now? Hallelujah!
Thought some of you might like to see my old AW Cougars from back in '09. These are Cone Mills shrink to fit denim and have a few details that Ande dropped after the earthquake.
I can honestly say they have been one of my favourite ever pairs of jeans.

DSCF3630.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know of someone looking to sell Cougars in 32? I'm crushed I missed out - I've been distracted from the denim world for the last year (new baby, phd, general madness). I come back and Ande's done :(

I love my SR7 cougars...haven't worn them in a while and rekindled the flame this week. 

There seem to be no Whalls for sale anywhere. 

Edited by tion4->

^^ Do you mean SR7 Cobras or Caribou? The Cougar were an old pre-earthquake model that were dropped once Ande relaunched, perhaps even before that.

Whilst my SR7s are starting to disintegrate in more places, my grey SR10 are getting a fair bit of wear over the summer and my solid blacks are being worn sparingly. I still have my SR11 and SR14 raw and raring to go!

11 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

^^ Do you mean SR7 Cobras or Caribou? The Cougar were an old pre-earthquake model that were dropped once Ande relaunched, perhaps even before that.

Whilst my SR7s are starting to disintegrate in more places, my grey SR10 are getting a fair bit of wear over the summer and my solid blacks are being worn sparingly. I still have my SR11 and SR14 raw and raring to go!

Yeah, my mistake, I mean Caribou. 

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Broark said:

I really should've bought a pair of black jeans from Ande before he shut things down. Looked all over and I can't seem to find the right pair of me.

Same here. I regret not getting any denim from him while I had the chance. Now all I ever see on ebay is people trying to sell their filthy, used and abused AW's for a premium. Lol