Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few pics of my worn caribous... about 10 or 11 months in, washed 4 or 5 times now. Definitely one of the most comfiest pairs of jeans I've ever owned. I wear them from time to time when I don't feel like wearing heavy weight denim and am just lounging at home. Props to Andy for some great denim. I just wish he had a slimmer top block model with a normal sized leg opening, I would buy another pair in a heart beat if that we the case! I still would recommend Andy to anyone that hasn't worn them yet. I even wore these in my engagement photos with my fiance! So they hold a special place in my heart.Thanks for looking. 

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Edited by danisfake

• 1 month later...

Hopefully soon for your sake, I have a pair of solid black Buffalos and they are blinding, although I'm going easy on them and using them for 'smart casual' only so far.

While I'm here, the new SR14s are out, denim looks similar to the SR8 to my untrained eye.

http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/new-sr14

I urge anyone on the fence with Ande's work to just stop dithering and get on board. There's nothing like a 'bench made' pair of jeans, and i've been sorely let down by most other brands out there since owning Ande's... true. There are a lot of heritage & prestigious brands out there whose construction is sloppy and hastily slapped together, but it sells by the bucket load because the brand has history & cred. Fuck history, choose quality. Buy Ande...

Edited by okisan

• 2 weeks later...

^ Why not email Ande and ask him when his new denim should arrive? He's great to deal with so should answer you promptly. If it's too long to wait then get the SR14s, they look very good. You can always get a pair of the standard rolls later.

I emailed him back in December and at that time he said he was supposed to get more indigo denim around Christmas. I guess I don't want to keep bugging him about it.....i'm sure they'll show up. the SR14's look good though and we're only talking about a $10 difference in price.

i've been wearing nothing but ande whall since the pre earthquake days. like 7 years. would like another pair of indigo or black/black. too bad they're both out. i emailed him a week or so ago about black and he said he hoped to get some more in the next few weeks. hope he's doing alright. may consider some of the SR. never gotten an SR pair before.

Edited by Rob060

I've just received a pair of the stealth SR13 Buffalos. They'll be on ice along with my SR11s as I'm currently wearing SR7s and solid blacks (amongst others) and will switch back to my SR10s (grey) in summer. I think these may be my best Ande's yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been away from the AW thread for too long. Only now am I noticing the beautiful shovel head pockets on the now extinct SR12's! Does anyone know if there is to be anymore of these rear pockets used on any forthcoming lines, or have I missed the bus...again? Was the SR12's the only pair he made with these? If so, that's a shame.

^ Agreed.

I'm in Hove (Brighton),U.K. And no of another AW wearer (the clerk) and have been told of a third. All in this small corner of the globe.

Never managed to see the third guy though.

That must cover all continents? Anyone got Africa covered? I know Europe, Asia, Pacific, N.America are all represented on superfuture.

Shout out if your from a less well know/exotic location.

One of my best mates lives in Hove and has about 8 pairs, he commutes to London everyday...tall, salt and peppery and funny as, if you see him give him shit, haha.