Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

So I know Ande Whall waists can stretch out pretty wide but these size 31 Mustang SR8 can't even get past my thighs. :/  Gonna sell these unless these will stretch out tremendously.

If anyone is looking for a size 31 x 29 SR8 hit me up. Will sell you the price I got them but you gotta pay shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to chime in and give some love to Ande and his jeans. been trying to reg an account here for a while to pump his tires a bit and finally got it sorted.

i've been wearing the SR12 for a couple of weeks now and the fit of the Mustang is incredible. the denim's turning out nicely with an interesting weft streakiness to it and it's super soft.

i have a few other pairs with the SR11 being the only other SR i have but all have an impeccable level of quality to their build and it's obvious passion goes into these.

i know pics speak a thousand words...will get some up this weekend.

Good to hear from you bugula, I've just started wearing my SR7 again (same denim as SR11) after the summer hiatus and am really pleased with them, they are so soft and the vertical falling is breaking out everywhere now. I've been meaning to take more pictures but since I came back from holiday a couple of weeks ago, the weather in London has been appalling and the light terrible.

i'm hoping the pockets are here to stay. he seemed very happy with how they turned out and i agree, they're a great complement to his design. the fabric was so surprising - i was expecting a standard indigo denim and the characteristics its displaying were completely unexpected...i'm tempted to get another pair for reserve since there are only a few left.

So I know Ande Whall waists can stretch out pretty wide but these size 31 Mustang SR8 can't even get past my thighs. :/  Gonna sell these unless these will stretch out tremendously.

If anyone is looking for a size 31 x 29 SR8 hit me up. Will sell you the price I got them but you gotta pay shipping.

Can you give me exact measurements and how much to ship to Oakland, CA?

Thanks!!!!

Can you give me exact measurements and how much to ship to Oakland, CA?

Thanks!!!!

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/159522-fs-flat-head-3012-stevenson-overall-co-727-and-workmaster-shirt-momotaro-g004-and-ande-whall-sr8-mustang/

Waist: 30 in (can supposedly be stretched out)

Thigh: 11 in

Front Rise: 11 in

Back: 13 in

Hem: 7 in

Inseam: 29 in

Shipping is $10 so $105 total.

Edited by ALB

I'm sure someone would want to pick them up if you put them on ebay or grailed. What era are they... Leather or linen patch? Do they have the rope-lined hem?

they are the very first run of cougars, literally the first selvedge model he made. leather patch. don't know about the hem, likely not if he added it later. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, figured I'd get more response if I posted here but if it's inappropriate, do let me know. I've got a pair of Ande Whall and Wakefield Hotel collaboration to let go.

It's the one with the vintage cast and in the Mustang fit.

Size is 31.

I've measured according to BiG:

waist: 44

Thigh: 28.5

Leg opening: 17

Length: 74

Do PM me if you're keen :) I'm located in Singapore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone starting to get some wear on the black or the black/black? Would be great to see some pictures of these.

shitty pic but

andewhalls_zps4gxqbdkl.jpg

blacks have quite crisp whites cracking through 

greys have some nice smudgy fades

both gone buttery soft

both worn about 2 or 3 times a week for 4 or 5 months (1 wash)

• 2 weeks later...

These new natural indigo SR13s look great. Ande mentioned to me that he was considering doing a stealth indigo pair. Very tempting...

http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/new-sr13

Edited by Maynard Friedman