Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

the cone denim ande used back in the day was awesome, though i never had a pair from back then myself. he used both unsan and sanforized denim at different points so it's hard to know what those would be unless you contacted the original owner. my first pair was from 2009/10 when he first started using okayama denim.

Edited by Rob060

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump this ol thread..

Still loving the shit out of my SR8 Caribou's, might put some pics up shortly.

I've decided its time for a 2nd pair of Ande's, but not sure which way to go.  The cut will be Caribou again.

SR11 looks mighty tempting, amazing details and iv'e not owned LHT before.  But those 13.5 oz'ers seem like a must have staple kinda jean.  

Decisions..

PS; Jan yours are stunning.

Edited by Mild7

Mild, they are fantastic, I posted my pair a few pages back. The vertical falling with the electric blue popping out reminds me of a subtle version of my old Eternals or Flat Heads. The left hand aspect is less obvious once they're worn in as there's no pronounced leg twist due to the fabric being sanforized. They really are that good I had to buy the SR11s as well as the SR7s. I'd still like to get some standard roll Buffalos but I'll need to unload some of my other jeans before I can do that.

Hi Fellas, what's going down? Some good faders going on I see, great work!

Martin, what's up with your cricket team mate, haha, I have to get it as we are usually super shite at cricket. Not sure who will take the cup?

just thought i'd share a link to a few shots of my cobra's on a visit to TCB in Okayama the other day

http://happyjeans.jp/tcb/2015/03/22/8348

i repaired them just before getting on the plane but they're gonna need more attention when i get home, with a knee blowout imminent and a large seat rip developing fast. poor things....

Cricket Ande? I didn't think there was anything going on right now, we're just preparing for the Kiwi/Ozzie matches this summer. Seriously, we're complete pony. Almost every other country has moved on and plays an attacking game whereas England play cautiously and defensively. We have no real leader and too many players not good enough and lacking any conviction. Our bowling has been poor and the batting dreadful. Strangely I have hope for the summer though. As for more immediate matters, I hope the Blackcaps win it, they've been great and can be the holders of 2 world cups, until October!

Ande may have been too modest to post his SR7s and Grizzly in his own thread so I'll x-post them from the Evo thread.

All rep can be directed to his post a few above this.

Hey fellas. Forgot to take good details of the time etc on these jeans, I am guessing 9-10 months and about 6-7 washes.

P1040406.jpgP1040410.jpgP1040409.jpgP1040413.jpg

Me again duuuudes. The Grizzly I have been wearing for 2 and half years, 11 washes in total. I try and wear it as much as possible, it's been a hot summer so didn't see much action in the last few months though.

P1040416.jpgP1040422.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

anyone ever come across another ande wearer in person? in like 6+ years i have only once seen someone else wearing some, and one time someone passed by me, noticed mine, and said they had three pairs.

Edited by Rob060

I have 3 pairs but it wasn't me! I've never met or seen anyone else wearing a pair but it'd be a good talking point if I did.

A heads up - Ande is selling some solid black Mustangs only for 20% off - $212! If only they were Buffalos...

http://www.andewhall.com/product/mustang-solid-black-sale

anyone ever come across another ande wearer in person? in like 6+ years i have only once seen someone else wearing some, and one time someone passed by me, noticed mine, and said they had three pairs.

I was waiting in line at a Cabelas in Post Falls, Idaho and a guy noticed mine. He had a pair of the cone mills. I was wearing Andes old Miner cut.

days after getting the front of the crotch repaired, the back started to go. instead of waiting another month for them to get back from a repair shop, i took them to my mom to see what she could do.

not bad at all

[top = mom, bottom = railcar]

IMAG0123.jpg

andewhallcaribou1.jpg

andewhallcaribou2.jpg

Edited by Rob060

• 2 weeks later...