Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

• 3 weeks later...

I just ordered some SR11 Buffalos as I love my SR7s so much. That really is it for jeans now, no more new pair for me......unless it is part of my 1-in, 1-out regime of course, although I don't have any pairs I'm looking to move on at present.

I'll try to get some better shots up, those were indoors with poor light on an iPhone and do not do the denim any justice at all. It has great electric blue vertical falling within a bright inky blue (if that's possible) denim. The left hand twill does not disappoint - that's why I bought another pair.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

that pic makes me sad...

as my sr6's (i think they're 6's) are too small for me now courtesy of the mid-30's expand.

hah. favorite jeans have been a good motivator to stay in shape. every once in a while i get sloppy and can start to feel it in the way they fit. that's when i know i need to stop eating like crap and run more.

Ande's released his 'solid black' jeans - black warp and weft, 13oz. Interesting.

http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/13oz-solid-black-jeans

Received my SR11s promptly this week, amazing jeans and first class service as usual. It's cool to have a raw pair to compare to my SR7s that I've been wearing (in rotation) since May 2014. It's also interesting to note the slight changes in stitching and thread usage between the two SRs. I won't be wearing these for a while though, they're being kept under wraps for a little way down the line.

My SR11 Mustangs arrived today, a few hours shy of a week since I ordered them. Beautiful jeans. Really dark denim and the weft side of it is so soft. These will go in rotation with my Railcar Spikes for the foreseeable future.

Thanks Ceffyl, I bought them last February and originally planned to start wearing them in the autumn but couldn't resist and started wearing them in April/May and have worn them since in rotation with a couple of other pairs. I'm not a big fan of jeans in the summer and if I'm not in shorts then I usually wear a lightweight, loose-ish pair of Edwin or LVC when the temperatures rise but these were OK in the heat.

The denim is great and I think the texture and colour just gets better with wear and washing. I'm pleased to have the SR11s in my wardrobe as a yardstick to measure them against (and to wear too, sometime in the future!).

• 2 weeks later...