Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

With all this recent Ande activity, I decided to take a break from wearing my HWDC MBB's and opted for my Miner deluxe. Will have to post pics so those unfamiliar can see some of the old details. My personal favorite are the rope lined hems and belt loops.

• 3 weeks later...

Ande's been a busy boy - SR8 is now available. I like the blue wings stitching and lined back pockets.

http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/new-13oz-sr8

EDIT: I really want these but there is no way I can justify another pair at the moment :-(

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking in to show my appreciation for Ande and his excellent service.

So i've had my pair of Mustangs now for about 3 months. and recently, the top button popped off. Being in Brisbane, its really hard to find someone who can put in the same button with the two prong attachment.

I emailed Ande about shipping it back to him and he was more than willing to do so.

The good service i've experienced was when he did not charge me anything for the button and even paid for shipping back to me! 

Needless to say, i'm sold!

Thanks Ande!

The jeans are now all good to go!

Nice U, are you tempted?

To wear them?...Yes. They're going to be an excellent summer jean.

As I said ....They're not mine. Why would I possibly buy another pair of AW's when I have the Black Caribous?  ;)

These are in safe keeping until June. 

As always - Highly recommended. Lined Pockets and the Paisley Denim  pocket bags has elevated them even further.

Yes the Caribou again - its the Perfect Fit as far as i'm concerned. Straight enough with a fine taper, cut without being too baggy and has just the right rise and space in the thighs. Exactly what I like.

Really these blues are to super-seed my original 'Comeback Specials' - Indigo Caribous, which are well faded and starting to fray in places due to excessive wear. 

The denim is lighter than my other pairs but it does also feel substantial. Strong without the weight.

Edited by UkeNo

The Wolf jacket, my day to day weather protection. Almost a month of daily wear now. Most people I met seems to dig the collar  :)

IMG_6987_2.jpg
*Indoor flash used, original color looks darker and less contrasty