Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

Received my Ande Whall shrink to fit Miners last week (36x35), and they are a beautiful product. I'm a natural 34, and the waist is about perfect after a hot soak and a week's wear. Definitely recommend Mr. Whall's service and product, and will purchase again from him.

Received my Ande Whall shrink to fit Miners last week (36x35), and they are a beautiful product. I'm a natural 34, and the waist is about perfect after a hot soak and a week's wear. Definitely recommend Mr. Whall's service and product, and will purchase again from him.

i agree he gave me great tips on what sizes etc...

i agree he gave me great tips on what sizes etc...

another content-rich post from one of the greatest writers to grace the boards of sufu...

oh and thanks for quoting jacob's photos even though you posted directly after him. i mean, your post did immediately follow the pics but if you hadn't quoted him and then used his name i might have assumed you were talking about a different pair of jeans by a different jacob.

increase the usefulness content of your posts, or decrease your posting frequency, or fuck off. it really is that simple. i don't pay for internet access just to read your keyboard vomit.

wow! great post scotty2... you fucking muppet.

Hi guys. I have been having trouble finding black selvage in a large enough quantity....but I have just received 50 odd yards of very nice 14oz pink line selvage, made in Japan. Slubby, but not to slubby...really nice gear. Basically this first run will be quite short as I cannot get this same denim again, but will be looking for more in the future. There will be no size returns due the lack of yardage on this lot, so previous customers will be good to go or if you are one million percent sure. making a sample now, so pictures will be ready in a couple days.

Hi guys. I have been having trouble finding black selvage in a large enough quantity....but I have just received 50 odd yards of very nice 14oz pink line selvage, made in Japan. Slubby, but not to slubby...really nice gear. Basically this first run will be quite short as I cannot get this same denim again, but will be looking for more in the future. There will be no size returns due the lack of yardage on this lot, so previous customers will be good to go or if you are one million percent sure. making a sample now, so pictures will be ready in a couple days.

sounds good. how much would they be going for??