Blackberry Thread.

Leumas

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im skeptical of running hybrid OS's, but yes they do have a lot legit release updates for various blackberries.

im running the tour 5.0 Alltel OS for my Sprint and it seems to be working well

I've come to the conclusion that HTC phones are for geeks that like to say that their phone has certain functions, but in the end have few friends to interact with and actually use those functions. There's a reason why Blackberry is most popular for college students and business people.

i just really like the design of blackberries, especially the tour/bold its the kind of phone that will always look good. while htc phones look good for awhile but once the new ones get released they look super outdated.

like the g-1 isnt that old of a phone but i think it's pretty behind the times already

I've come to the conclusion that HTC phones are for geeks that like to say that their phone has certain functions, but in the end have few friends to interact with and actually use those functions. There's a reason why Blackberry is most popular for college students and business people.

have you used an android device? it's quite nice.

i'm waiting for the tour2/bold (whatever the name is..codename essex) to drop on verizon...

its sad to see the nexus one coming out before that on verizon. tsktsk

its been a long wait and rumor is its going to be a couple more months still...i was waiting for that and then when it got pushed back a few weeks ago i just decided to get a tour1 for the time being. my motorola q wasnt cutting it anymore

its been a long wait and rumor is its going to be a couple more months still...i was waiting for that and then when it got pushed back a few weeks ago i just decided to get a tour1 for the time being. my motorola q wasnt cutting it anymore

yeah i've been semi-keeping up with the news. bummed it got pushed back. if i had the money i'd pick up a tour on craigslist or something...guess i'll just wait it out. hopefully my razr doesn't shit out.

get in the group!!

i was in the group and my blackberry started seizing up so i left the group and it works normal now. the group caused a data overflow. too much to handle

• 2 months later...

so what brand of cases are you guys using? i want something slim (pref not silicone cause they make it too difficult to slip in n out of jeans)

oh and i'm using a 9700

• 1 month later...

Late to the party, but the barcode is timing out - I can't seem to join the group. Did the barcode change recently?

Also, anyone else wth a Tour have problems with their GPS?