Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Delta

Order in the superchaos, superfuture4.0 feedback consolidation thread

my thread was first, what do I win?

reposted.

i know i could be endlessly entertained reading the endless number of love and affection threads on supertalk and in the trash but just letting you know that there is a now a

++++ Supertalk 3.9 Bugs Go Here ! ++++ thread on superofficial.. which is collating all the BUGS.... and going to make it a lot easier to troubleshoot and sort through rather than us having to troll.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=140119

anyway. dots. shmotz.

If you do one thing, just shorten the sidebar PLEASE. it will make the site at least bearable to navigate. we can start from there.

I know you want to hype new features like "supergeotalkers".....but you have to make people want to come and post on this site first. right now, nobody does.

its funny that wayne's link in his post gives me this.

"Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I wonder if the site administration will realize that "bugs" are the least of their problems.

Probably not.

You can smell the disgust of the proletariat message board user in their replies to this fiasco. Any change (besides "ironing out the bugs" which presumably means you know, like not getting your posts deleted if you try and edit them) would be admission from them that they were wrong. Never happen.

Honestly, I hate to beat a dead horse (most of the time anyway), but I don't understand why supertalk had to change in the first place.

I understand the site was getting an update, but it was already the best part of superfuture, and it worked well. It was easy on the eyes and other than a few issues with the search function, was also very easy to navigate.

If the administrators wanted it to be more like the new site, they could have simply changed the colors to give it this gray/white color scheme and left everything else alone.

Its been said a thousand times, but if ain't broke don't fix it.