SUPERpetition

homi29

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get it, what was so wrong with the forum looking like a traditional forum?

SuFu 3.0 is so previous level

i believe everyone feels the same way

so it backfired.

like the puma ads. designed to make money but reduces traffic which loses money.

agreed. the site still has the same content and features which is nice, and of course u need advertisng dollars, but don't jack with the interface / usability. because the main draw for superfuture is its users. the sufu community. WE are why we come here. if u make the site awkward and hard to use, the community will move elsewhere.

for example, seriously, i have a large monitor and that sidebar takes up half my screen and makes the posts look fuckin miniature. it is hard to read. it ruins the jokes / meaning / whatever of the post a lot of the time.

dude, wayne, someone, whoever, listen to us. we are superfuture

How do you have so many posts in the same time as me? Shit's ridiculous

How do you have so many posts in the same time as me? Shit's ridiculous

you know what that's totally wrong. before they upgraded i had an avg. of less than one post per day. now it says i have almost 3. and i hadn't posted at all over the last couple weeks. weird. add that to the list of 4.0 fuck ups

Change is fine as long as it serves a purpose.

This site just got 10x more confusing and visually cluttered.

I realize that there was probably a lot of hard work put into this but I really, really don't see any improvements.

The site could have been cleaner and simpler as it was but now it's even harder to navigate, the visual hierarchy is completely jacked and it took me forever to find things.

Now several things take more clicks than they used to (messages, etc) and it's much harder to just simply READ A THREAD because there's so much visual clutter.

This makes me very, very, very sad.

you know what that's totally wrong. before they upgraded i had an avg. of less than one post per day. now it says i have almost 3. and i hadn't posted at all over the last couple weeks. weird. add that to the list of 4.0 fuck ups

Says you've made 774 posts since March 2008.

There's no way that you had an average of less than 1 post per day before the upgrade.

Unless you've really made about 210 posts and 4.0 amped your count up to 700.

Not like it matters anyway, it takes like 30 seconds to make a post. Post counts don't matter much, it's no biggy.

Guest witchmountain
anyone notice how threads aren't movin like that used to? maybe the powers at be will realize traffic is down with all these bullshit rules and revert.

Says you've made 774 posts since March 2008.

There's no way that you had an average of less than 1 post per day before the upgrade.

Unless you've really made about 210 posts and 4.0 amped your count up to 700.

Not like it matters anyway, it takes like 30 seconds to make a post. Post counts don't matter much, it's no biggy.

that's what i was saying, that i didn't have 774 posts, but upon further review i think i may actually have 774 posts. which means i'm superunproductive when i'm supposed to be at work.

also, when i clicked on "last post" to get to this thread, it was supposed to be a link to a post by onemancult, but it was a link to a post by mass. just sayin'