SUPERpetition

homi29

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or can you not look at threads with ie?

co-signed. they did it to increase ad space on the left side. but their usability is going to suffer... it makes me want to stop using the site.

i believe everyone feels the same way

it makes everyone want to stop using this site.

so it backfired.

proportions are off so they can advertise more. I understand if you want to litter with ads but still having to move the side bar to see the whole page is fairly tacky

like the puma ads. designed to make money but reduces traffic which loses money.

I would be fine with the giant sidebar if it were collapsable. Hint, hint.

agreed. the site still has the same content and features which is nice, and of course u need advertisng dollars, but don't jack with the interface / usability. because the main draw for superfuture is its users. the sufu community. WE are why we come here. if u make the site awkward and hard to use, the community will move elsewhere.

for example, seriously, i have a large monitor and that sidebar takes up half my screen and makes the posts look fuckin miniature. it is hard to read. it ruins the jokes / meaning / whatever of the post a lot of the time.

dude, wayne, someone, whoever, listen to us. we are superfuture

i believe everyone feels the same way

so it backfired.

like the puma ads. designed to make money but reduces traffic which loses money.

agreed. the site still has the same content and features which is nice, and of course u need advertisng dollars, but don't jack with the interface / usability. because the main draw for superfuture is its users. the sufu community. WE are why we come here. if u make the site awkward and hard to use, the community will move elsewhere.

for example, seriously, i have a large monitor and that sidebar takes up half my screen and makes the posts look fuckin miniature. it is hard to read. it ruins the jokes / meaning / whatever of the post a lot of the time.

dude, wayne, someone, whoever, listen to us. we are superfuture

All that he said

weren't ppl complaining about it the last update too?!

the update where they switched their database and a slight layout change; granted it was still a normal looking message board. we'll get used to it sooner or later.

The switch from CFBB to vBulletin was an actual upgrade though. People just complained because they got used to old functions from a CFBB board and weren't too used to using vB boards..or so it seemed. I loved the change last time and I don't remember the complaints being too bad to be honest.

This is still a vB board, but the skin and layout are rather bad. Functionality has been lost, it's regression at best.