List your least favourite things about the new site here

the breaks

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wasted space is annoying, the numbering and overall style of the forums is distracting. supertalk is a message board, I want to be able to read the messages without getting a headache.sub forum navigation split into different blocks is retarded, just a simple tried tested and true list please.

The funny thing is the creators probably think they did a great job and that we all just fear change, when it's actually a poor site design.

WTF IT BEEPED WHEN I LOGGED ON BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MADE IT BEEP. I DON'T HAVE NEW REP OR PM. WHAT'S GOING ON?

i don't like that there is no longer a last page button, as well as no page number buttons, just that grey arrow

i don't like how all of the good threads are being locked

Seconded. Where the heck did the last page link/button go in subscribed threads? Hell, I used that as much as I used my subscribed threads.

The two of them go together better then School in The Summer Time.

yeah this lay out is horrible. a lot of extremely useful features that were on the old forums are gone. i used to be able to search for things using the tags so well, be able to look up user information and access my PMs in a flash. now all the stuff is scattered around so much and i don't see tags anymore. on top of this, the site seems to load significantly slower on a mobile phone than it did before.

there seem to be no improvements that make it more user friendly or easier to read. it seems like they just tried to make it look prettier instead of making it actually better.

i really hope the people who run this site read this and revert back to the old forum.

if they don't, i'm pretty sure a lot of people are prepared to jump ship and make a whole new shopping forum with a jawns-concept and not a megadot-concept

please go back to original forum as it was a leaner, more efficient, easier to read and more user friendly design!!!!!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I hope they didn't pay for this site design. It's fucking awful.

Seriously, this is a big design fuckup. The layout is not user friendly at all. Dots everywhere. The rep bars are ridiculous looking. Spacing and margins are terrible. To be honest, I expected a lot more (or less, maybe?) from a fairly trendy site with a lot of design conscious users.

My browsing time will be spent elsewhere unless shit changes. It's too much of a nuisance to try and navigate this site now.