List your least favourite things about the new site here

the breaks

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at this threads title...then the stats. 151 views and 150 replies........that means only one person looked and didn't post. Who was it...we are after you.

Other forums have it so that only people that have posted count as views, or something backwards like that.. Or one view per member, regardless of recurring visits to a thread.

Other forums have it so that only people that have posted count as views, or something backwards like that.. Or one view per member, regardless of recurring visits to a thread.

Ah, true, true Mr. Tabris. Its just all the new threads. Its a silly set up though.

The 4 picture maximum ... 4 is not enough!

When first visiting SF, having to click "login" before signing in....an extra step that wasn't in Version 3 (which if you recall was just waiting for us to type in our Username/Password)

The whole "you don't have permission..." line you get when you haven't signed in....fuck off!...i haven't signed in yet, fucker..

my favorite thing is the reply quick button

instead of quick reply

my favorite is eye strain

ok ill be serious

my favorite is that 3.0 chased away alot of people and now this forum is about as active was 2.0 was (thats to say not very)

seems like the same 20 posters post and everyone else is on vacay

I can't get to the last page w/o going to the first page then clicking last page for many threads.

One of my sales post disappeared for no reason.

Now my current sales post (same one, reposted) is missing posts in it for some reason.

It hurts my eyes

Everything is less usable and less attractive overall.

whenever i view the site at work no matter what page i open i have to scroll down a good amount to view the site. when the new page opens it just has the basic options on the left and then everything else far down.

also when i upload pictures into a post i am not able to type unless i edit which has resulted in my post being deleted several times.