finally, three months, nudie RR gray cast pics

M.O.A

so these are my first pairs of nudies that i bought three months ago, i have been wearing them constantly ever since i purchased them. they are just finally starting to fade in the thighs but they have super defined creases and honeycombs. I cant wait, just another three or four months and they should look fantastic. anyway....to the pics

back

iviolt.jpg

front

ivifpw.jpg

front flat

ivig3p.jpg

rear flat

ivihxk.jpg

and finally a bonus pic of my apc new standerds after two washes...as you may remember in all my old pics they came out really blue, this is the best representation of the true color of the jeans

ivil2w.jpg

anywyas, thanks for takin a look

have a great day

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Edited by kixslf on Dec 19, 2005 at 02:10 PM

Edited by kixslf on Dec 19, 2005 at 02:10 PM

^the honey combs are so defined cause i went a size down on the jeans at first...34's fit me just about perfect so i went with those but most my other jeans are 36. and i only finger pinched my wiskers at first to give them some definition but now i just let em do what ever. The longer that i wear them the more that begin to show. I just noticed a few new creases on the outsiides of the thighs start to form a few weeks ago that werent there at gfirst. prolly cause they are gettin a lot softer

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

Looking good. Berent, are yours as tight? The fit has a lot to do with how well the whiskers set in, and eventually fade.

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Dec 19, 2005 04:33 PM

Guess mine are a bit more loose. Anyway, wore them for 7 months, then did a machine wash with woolwash program in cold water, in which the jeans almost didn't loose any indigo at all. But it seems that after like 5 months the defining of the creases has stopped, and the general fading started to appear more and more.

I'm not at 8 months, I'll try to wear them for another 4 months before my second wash.

oh kelly your the best you always know what to say to bring me down to my senses......

...good bye cruel world with your false sense of security and hope......maybe ill shut the fuck up now cause i just got up at 6 30 to go to the ES to buy some fucking jordans.....damn gabe.....see ya later

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net