Thrift store finds

breakfasteatre

Guest Berget__
Quote:

paid way too much for that h.s. jacket.

--- Original message by levistrauss on Dec 20, 2005 04:47 PM

I thought it was a real find...Its hard to find nice looking baseball (or football or whatever...im talking about the design) jackets in sweden for under 125$. But i like it and since im living in Sweden no one near me is ever going to have that same jacket. So I've never regretted buying it.

I aint gotta get money man money get me

• 1 year later...

Bringing this back from the death as I think that we need a thread like this.

I'm aware that there's another (more recent) one (here), but I picked this one since the tittle is better.

Found a butchered up Made in the U.S.A. selvedge Wrangler Jacket.

Thought that it was worth picking up for the denim alone (patching).

Anyone can tell me anything about it?

1354544861_41343cddd8.jpg

1354545103_f14a62b701.jpg

1355435442_2376b67728_o.jpg

1354545755_d086520e7d_o.jpg

1355436208_acef6821be.jpg

1355436556_aac49b0dac_o.jpg

place by me,called the spring.. (http://www.thespring.org/) has all these crazy ass expensive brands for next to nothing... Corporations like brooks brothers donate alot to them, as well as brands like YSL, Dior, Gucci are all stocked in the store... Dior style members only jacket was like $12.50 last time I was in there... Bunch of Burberry dress shirts as well... I just never bring my self to buying anything... lol

Thrift store finds make up the majority of my wardrobe... so i thought i'd share a few of my favorites:

Some Izod-Lacoste- This stuff is usually really cheap because Izod outsourced alot of the labour, resulting in clothing not quite up to Lacoste's current standards, but still wearable.

p9104916qt1.jpg

More Izod:

p9104917ri5.jpg

A resort t-shirt for Acapulco- really good fit, and the neck is one larger than on a normal shirt.

p9104918wn7.jpg

A reversable lacoste jacket- i don't know if this is fake or wtf lacost was thinking. Still pretty cool though.

p9104920nt6.jpg

A Ralph Lauren flannel shirt:

p9104921fl0.jpg

... and alot more, like a vintage barbour wax coat, and an RAF flight jacket. Sorry for the long post lol.

Thrift store finds make up the majority of my wardrobe... so i thought i'd share a few of my favorites:

Some Izod-Lacoste- This stuff is usually really cheap because Izod outsourced alot of the labour, resulting in clothing not quite up to Lacoste's current standards, but still wearable.

p9104916qt1.jpg

More Izod:

p9104917ri5.jpg

A resort t-shirt for Acapulco- really good fit, and the neck is one larger than on a normal shirt.

p9104918wn7.jpg

A reversable lacoste jacket- i don't know if this is fake or wtf lacost was thinking. Still pretty cool though.

p9104920nt6.jpg

A Ralph Lauren flannel shirt:

p9104921fl0.jpg

... and alot more, like a vintage barbour wax coat, and an RAF flight jacket. Sorry for the long post lol.

what a waste.

you could have treated your mom to a big mac or something.

place by me,called the spring.. (http://www.thespring.org/) has all these crazy ass expensive brands for next to nothing... Corporations like brooks brothers donate alot to them, as well as brands like YSL, Dior, Gucci are all stocked in the store... Dior style members only jacket was like $12.50 last time I was in there... Bunch of Burberry dress shirts as well... I just never bring my self to buying anything... lol

Wow. You're a terrible person. If I lived there, I would never have to go to Barney's.