45rpm

absolut

• 2 weeks later...
A new Sorahiko this year called "Rugged Sorahiko".

I guess it's much like PBJ's standard texture!

http://www.45rpm.jp/jp/new/dekoboko-denim.html

just tried 'em on today [uptown]. the texture is not nowhere near PBJ standard slubs... not even slubby at all. the denim felt heavier cuz of the looser weave.

i thought the 2010 Sorahikos were the best cut evaar, but the 2011s are actually even better fitting, actually [for my body type, ie]. good thing i was able to curb my enthusiasm, or else i'd be broke ass again.

i thought the 2010 Sorahikos were the best cut evaar, but the 2011s are actually even better fitting, actually

How do they differ?

I do agree with you that the 2010's are pretty much the perfect cut...i should put up some pictures of mine, they're looking pretty sexy

I wanna see some peoples 45rpm clothing collections...

Not clothes, but some handkerchiefs I've been collecting since 2003. I have a few pieces and bags but they are in storage for the spring. I am a big 45rpm fan, but the prices in the US tend to be ridiculous, especially $2000 for a cotton blazer, which is rape to me. I usually just buy them when I visit Japan, which is not often, but the prices don't seem as bad in JP. They also have a lot more selection.

45rpm1.jpg

45rpm2.jpg

45rpm3.jpg

Not clothes, but some handkerchiefs I've been collecting since 2003. I have a few pieces and bags but they are in storage for the spring. I am a big 45rpm fan, but the prices in the US tend to be ridiculous, especially $2000 for a cotton blazer, which is rape to me. I usually just buy them when I visit Japan, which is not often, but the prices don't seem as bad in JP. They also have a lot more selection.

45rpm1.jpg

45rpm2.jpg

45rpm3.jpg

This is what I'm talking about!

I could stare at those for hours...bravo

Are you factoring the price of the plane ticket in your comparison? :-)

Amazing handkerchiefs collection! I only have 2 but I didn't mind buying them in Japan unlike here, just like you said.

Show us your collection Carl I've always been curious as to the real extent of it. My shirts collection is on page 156, not too crazy but a decent amount. I hope you like the flannel you got off me a little bit ago.

How do they differ?.

aside from the fabric being a bit thicker/heavier cuz of the looser weave, the rise is lower by about 0.5" @front & back. the waist was more generous that i was able to actually SD1 to W32 on a O/W. hence, a slimmer [ie, drapes well since there's lesser excess material on the thighs, but still comfortable to lounge around in.

of course, you need to factor in my built + [finished] cut on my size bracket.

Show us your collection Carl I've always been curious as to the real extent of it. My shirts collection is on page 156, not too crazy but a decent amount. I hope you like the flannel you got off me a little bit ago.

Just copped a ridiculous jacket for the lady...maybe when that gets here it will motivate me to do some entire collection shots. Mikey is right, I think between the two of us we probably have close to 50 pieces.

Love that shirt I got off of you, I wear it all the time. You got anything else you want to sell, haha...

So upon further inspection its more like 30...guess 50 is the new goal!

Might take awhile to get around to photographing it all so instead I thought I'd post pictures of all the 45rpm I've sold

To the dearly departed...i'd buy any of these back in the correct size, except maybe the over coat (i could never figure that thing out)

2hmixyv.jpg

28l3xg1.jpg

316py0l.jpg

11s0e92.jpg

4ielht.jpg

14w875j.jpg

2zovosp.jpg

975uu8.jpg

2r5pxxc.jpg

2h6f4ue.jpg

you people with the indigo dyed pieces, does it run very much? I was very close to buying an outrageously priced polo last season but they didn't have my true size and the FEEL of the material already feels like it's gonna leak a ton of color (if that's at all possible). Dunno how to describe it, it's not smooth, feels like the dye is caked on. At the end, I decided not to buy it because it was a bit too small and I was afraid it was going to be too hard to take care of it.

you people with the indigo dyed pieces, does it run very much? I was very close to buying an outrageously priced polo last season but they didn't have my true size and the FEEL of the material already feels like it's gonna leak a ton of color (if that's at all possible). Dunno how to describe it, it's not smooth, feels like the dye is caked on. At the end, I decided not to buy it because it was a bit too small and I was afraid it was going to be too hard to take care of it.

I just wash all my indigo stuff together. Then it doesn't matter if the indigo runs or not.

Just copped a ridiculous jacket for the lady...maybe when that gets here it will motivate me to do some entire collection shots. Mikey is right, I think between the two of us we probably have close to 50 pieces.

Love that shirt I got off of you, I wear it all the time. You got anything else you want to sell, haha...

Haha not anytime soon, I love all the shirts I got right now. That shirt you got on sale is incredibly nice. Is it like a flannel or more like an oxford? They have these crazy nice pants in the store right now, indigo dyed chinos. If I had an extra $500 right now I would have already bought them.

well i'm sure nobody's actually losing interest in them, it's just that they don't come out with a new model of something like everyone else does every couple of months. I swear everytime I look into the major denim brand threads, there's yet another skinny model or heavier oz model coming out!