45rpm

absolut

This may have come up before but anyone been to the Paris 45rpm store?

do they carry only ai-indigo line

or others?

I was there two weeks ago, they have a selection of the different lines. They recently opened a new store rue de Grenelle, supposedly dedicated to their organic collection but I haven't been there yet.

have you been wearing them regularly?

this summer yeah. I haven't worn these in a while because the leg opening was too big. I got a slight taper done at schaffer's garment hotel and now they I wear them every day. I've gotten a bit fatter over the past year so my ande whall's look like they're painted on :(. But now I finally fit into these.

Hey Poly - I bought mine in 06 - bought a O/W pair which I still wear and also a distressed pair which I sold on ebay to a guy in Italy. Never could cope with anyones distressing but they were a beautiful shade of indigo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

talons, as I understand, it will be an updated version of the 45RPM website here in the US that has been down for months; I think the UES store in NYC handles the orders. You can order online from them or, closer to home for you, from Japan @ 45rpm.jp, choose Japanese and then Online Store and you are there.

45RPM 10th Anniversary Fujimon denim. Warp Ai dyed 24 times then overdyed x charcoal top weft. Warp is core dyed, weft is not so should be interesting evo. Fits like Jomon, possibly a shade slimmer but the weave is different. Seems more like a conventional twill but coarse and dense rather than heavy. Definitely not for FL Summers. And, thanks again to Robotbox for the proxy - I owe you man!

CharcoalAixCharcoaltopOneWashfront10723.jpg?t=1311892971

CharcoalxAiOWDetail110722.jpg?t=1311893201

022.jpg?t=1311893690

012-3.jpg?t=1311893317

024.jpg?t=1311894003

fujimon looks dope. how much do they cost you, lance?

I second that question. At the end of last year I got their suminando sorahiko from the Soho store. Was about $400 something. A month or so later, I was browsing the UES store and I saw what I swear were the exact same pair but the woman with a very thick accent told me they were some special 10th Anniversary jean and that they were $1000. I was very confused, but now I see your pics and think perhaps that's what I was seeing. But you say those are the Jomons? I can't tell how your fit is but as far as color and details they look exactly like the Suminando Sorahikos that I got. Mystery would be solved if your pair is the $1000 one.

Thanks drz - paid $60 or $70 for them, unbelievable! Not too tight spotted them and posted in Superdenim Sale/Deals thread, Robotbox was kind enough to proxy them. The jeans sold in October, 2010 at 45RPM for ..$1072.. I think we found the deal of the century! They don’t appear to have ever been worn and looking at the leather, washed only initially by 45RPM.

shinobi2000 - yeah, you are right about the price but they are Fujimon - they fit something like the Jomon but they were made one time for the Soho store's 10th Anniversary.

Mystery solved! So those were the Fujimons I saw in the UES store. How odd...they didn't bother making one single detail different between that and the Suminando Sorahikos? From your pics EVERYTHING from the threads to the buttons look exactly the same as my Sum Sor. Can you get close up shots of the inside rivets? Your inside pocket has Japanese care instructions on them right?

Tell me more about your Sumi Soraihiko and about the 10th Anniversary jeans you saw. How did they differ? I only have pics of the 10th Anniversary from 45RPM last October when they came out and compared the ones I bought to the pics. Maybe I am mistaken cause these are not marked.

edit - going back to sleep - let me know