45rpm

absolut

Does anyone know of any pics in existence of faded Suminandos? I'm about to have the 45rpm store order a pair for me from Japan but I'd like to see how they turn out if possible.

Here you go! These are photographs of xcoldrice's Suminando's at 2 1/2 years (these photos are several years old now).

6875vet.jpg

6f6kpso.jpg

4y0msld.jpg

6g8myia.jpg

4vqt4bm.jpg

quick question, do they make the nandoxnando in raw/ow? I was at the soho store last weekend and saw a distressed pair. I asked the kind lady there but she said they only make distressed pairs, but wasn't quite sure since her english wasn't great.

quick question, do they make the nandoxnando in raw/ow? I was at the soho store last weekend and saw a distressed pair. I asked the kind lady there but she said they only make distressed pairs, but wasn't quite sure since her english wasn't great.

I've only ever seen them available in One Wash and distressed. Raw isn't as big in Japan as it is here in America so most brands offer their denim in a One Wash over a Raw. 45rpm SOHO is the only source of Raw 45rpm denim that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, if your looking for a pair of Nando Nando's and need a size 34 I have a brand new pair I've been sitting on (un-hemmed and One Wash).

I've only ever seen them available in One Wash and distressed. Raw isn't as big in Japan as it is here in America so most brands offer their denim in a One Wash over a Raw. 45rpm SOHO is the only source of Raw 45rpm denim that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, if your looking for a pair of Nando Nando's and need a size 34 I have a brand new pair I've been sitting on (un-hemmed and One Wash).

when I was there they only had o/w, they told me that the ues store had raw jomons.

I tried to search but couldn't find the clear answer.

What is the difference between Aihiko and jomons in term of cut/denim, thanks.:)

aihiko is slimmer in cut. denim is different. dont know exactly what denim and dye they use but they are different. i have both pairs. ill try and take some pics, but if you look back a few pages i posted pics of both fit and also closeups i think

aihiko is slimmer in cut. denim is different. dont know exactly what denim and dye they use but they are different. i have both pairs. ill try and take some pics, but if you look back a few pages i posted pics of both fit and also closeups i think

Just find it, should have look more carefuly, my bad.:o

You're welcome, Yin, and thanks for the rep. Also, if you look on the 45rpm website, they are just today giving info on the new Jomon. The cut this time is very much like the Aihiko of old but with the Jomon denim. The new Jomon top block is slimmer, the rise is much shorter and the leg opening is wider. They gave me dimensions for the size 34 a couple weeks ago and it is completely different from the previous Jomon.

You're welcome, Yin, and thanks for the rep. Also, if you look on the 45rpm website, they are just today giving info on the new Jomon. The cut this time is very much like the Aihiko of old but with the Jomon denim. The new Jomon top block is slimmer, the rise is much shorter and the leg opening is wider. They gave me dimensions for the size 34 a couple weeks ago and it is completely different from the previous Jomon.

Interesting.....i actually prefer Aihiko over Jomons by just look at the pics, i'm convinced after look at the link you gave me.:Dtoo bad they probably don't have my size anymore.....:(

Also the Japanese website have some new polo's, t-shirt, jacket i'm fall in love with...god i love this brand.....

chantheman: must spread.:o

Haha, I know what you're saying. I have so much of it already and I just keep buying it; 45rpm is like an addiction!

The worst addiction I know of. Once you've touched cotton this soft everything else feels like sandpaper.

Snapped a few quick pics of my shirt collection...

rr06m8.jpg

atk7lj.jpg

^^ The color on those look waaaay different than my sorahikos. Mine are very very greencast. Got them in tokyo in 2005. Wonder if they have used different denim in different years...?

Yes, they have. I remember Naoto saying on mynudies that people liked their former denim better.

I'm wondering if they changed the denim on the new Jomon? They stopped making the Jomon and enough people complained so they decided to make them again but I think only for the UES store. Looks like they screwed up the cut, hope not the denim too.