Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I got mine today too, will post pics later... They're perfect! :)

EDIT:

Skull.jpg

Size 30 5010XX Indigo. I'm 185cm and little less than 70kg (that's about 6'2" and I don't know how many stones...). I wear my jeans quite low in my hips also. After one hour these are already quite comfortable, I'm lucky they ran out of size 29, thanks Shinichi ;)

seenmy san! Moykky san!

congraaaaaaaaatulations! :)

Ms. N said 'nice fit! cool guys!';)

Leg length will shrinks by 1.5-2cm if you wash it.

(Length to which you are doing roll-up in seenmy's pics.)

enjoy Skull Life!

Bart1 san!

I want also to learn the same thing!

Originally Posted by Chicken

found another example of used skulls.

5000XX, worn for three years:

http://denim-gallery.heavy.jp/skull-jeans/5000xx.html

may I transration the comments? (with funny english.hahaha..)

Originally Posted by CaptMomo

anyway, does anyone know the difference between the ebony series and the regular series?

The ebony series is black denim that both the warp yarn and woofs yarn was dyed to the black.

very deep black.

The ebony is blacker than 5010XX black

Johny is same as 5010XX's silhouette.

Smart is same as 5508XX's silhouette.

Ramon is same as LINDA's silhouette.

thank you.

and NEWS,

5010XX Indigo added larger size today.

Size 33 and 34.(max was 32 before)

I will upload size chart ,tomorrow.

ummm id find it hard t compare fully to my diors as i sized up 2 on my diors as i wanted a looser fit i was breaking in gently to skinnies,i really love the feel of these skulls size in waist is perfect had a good walk round town today in them and liking the legth,i think im gonna warm soak the top half to set in my creases etc but not the whole jean as id rather keep that extra cms length.

i would love if skull added to their line a 36 inseam on the 31s that would be truely amazing addition.

i made this today at uni to keep a diary of how skulls wear over my final yr at uni

img17mo1.jpg

cheers,i suprised my self with it to be honest,now just to document the jeans in it over the next year,it should leave a nice shape in the pocket of the jeans and hopefully take on some of the colouring,funny explaining idea to my tutors who were quite grossed out by the idea of not washing the jeans

pics of fit after a hot rinse in shower wear to dry,feels like waist has stretched out about a cm or so already.but general fit id go as far to say is perfect.

img0001vn9.jpgimg0002fy9.jpg

seenmy san!

I'm looking forward to document!

I want to put your records pics on our used-gallery, if you like.

wow. great leather craft!

is this cow leather?

cheers im really happy with it i just added the final touch this morning at uni,needs a little tidying on edges.yea i designed a plate and got it made up and then just branded it into the leather.

img3ci5.jpg

back to the jeans mine have stretched id say a inch in waist now i gotta start wearing a belt

seenmy just for curiosity sakes how tall are you?

i think your pics convinced me to go with these for my next jeans, even after dreaming about julian reds

edit: whats the difference between the 5010xx and the 5010xx 6x6? sorry if its been asked already

edit again nevermind i found it in that other skull thread. so is the regular 5010xx a one wash or no wash?

cheers im really happy with it i just added the final touch this morning at uni,needs a little tidying on edges.yea i designed a plate and got it made up and then just branded it into the leather.

img3ci5.jpg

back to the jeans mine have stretched id say a inch in waist now i gotta start wearing a belt

very, very nice...If youre going for a completely natural looking wallet (without dyes) I'd recommend using beeswax to finish and protect the edges...you can get a nice sized block at http://tandyleather.com/products.asp?number=2014-00

this works well too if you apply a light coat: http://tandyleather.com/products.asp?number=2227-02 ... but itll darken the edges slightly on account of the dye.

sean-im 6'4 and weight about 10 stone im really loving the lehgth on these actually a real nice change to my look from the extra long diors i been wearing before.

whodinihimself thanks for the advice on the beeswax il have a look around town today for some,to finish this up.