Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

For anybody looking for a good deal on some Skull jeans or accessories...

We've dropped Skull due to a combination of quality control and inconsistent product, it's a sad departure but it's honestly not worth our (and we'd hope our customers') time any more.

We've dropped the prices of remaining stock 30% to 50% off retail, all sales final:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70

The blog post Snake linked explains a lot and restores my faith that nothing is wrong with Fabfour/Skull jeans, but then a (presumably) Japanese reply in the comments sections says that, regarding the new stock, the "quality of stitch is off-point and the denim is stock."

?????

^ I agree, seems like even though they are trying to calm our minds, there are still many people who believe the quality of the new batch are subpar. I would be interested to see what first-hand owners think, and also the apparent issues with the quality also.

danng thats touching. wonder why selfedge ended with skulls

Kiya said in the last few pages it was because of QC reasons.

Yarrr mateys!

Was wondering if Kiya or someone from Self Edge, Blue in Green, etc would care to elaborate on the details, and perhaps provide some pictures.

I can see Skull's image and rep being tarnished here, and not in the sexy brass evo kind of way.... some justifications and backing up of the claims are needed!

The blog post Snake linked explains a lot and restores my faith that nothing is wrong with Fabfour/Skull jeans, but then a (presumably) Japanese reply in the comments sections says that, regarding the new stock, the "quality of stitch is off-point and the denim is stock."

?????

do allow me to clarify, both blog post and that comment is originally in english.

that comment when i used the blog's japanese translator, does not make much sense.