Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

this... is actually my first pair of "serious denim"

so i can't really compare jeans

but if you could tell me what to look for ill be happy to answer any questions

I think those massive cuffs and slight boot flare looks a bit off with such a snug top block..... maybe hem??

yea definitely! aho is very right, depends on what you are looking for.... skulls stitch threads are actually quite weak, they break quite easily because its pure cotton, but that was intentional and part of the design

Skull 5507s, haven't been wearing them as much lately since wearing more tapered jeans lately. Had these since Dec '09, washed once during the summer. Crotch needs some heavy reinforcement :( Otherwise, love the jeans and they have tons of life left in them. Wonder when I'll ever get to wearing my Sugar Canes :o

tumblr_leyni8Haqc1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

tumblr_leynit8PnR1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

tumblr_leynjfaYwq1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

Just got my sz 29 o/w 5010's in today. When BiG hems a pair of jeans, do they also taper to accomodate for the widening of the leg opening?

They do, but you need ask Gordon for the bespoke denim service. It costs quite a bit more, but it's worth every penny.

Just got another run of the final production models from Skull.

The jeans aren't up to snuff.

We're dropping the line, it's a waste of time to carry a collection that delivers only once a year and delivers product which gets worse every year. Everything from the denim to the construction has gone to shit on these, sorry ya'll.