Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

at some point it's rather hard to compare brands when the waist measurements differ that much because the whole body is shaped differently. I assume you nearly got "no" thighs that's why it's easier for you to size down.

ThinFinn on the other hand has pretty big thighs due to his built and playing soccer.

On top of that, some brands/cut stay on a slimmer side in the thighs whereas the the waist would be perfect.

and we still talk about a Japanese brand with more modern cuts and AFAIK more designed for smaller Japanese guys

Yeah your right! Must throwing it out there, the eternals sit above my hips were my waist is slimmer, my eternals in a 28 have the same measurements as my s0500 in a tagged 28 lot 10 as do my skulls in a 30

I'm sure a lot of people know the smallest they could go I normally stick to jeans with 11 thigh and 7 hem but that's just me like you said I have chicken legs

^thx a lot mate, but you got any other denim pair to compare with?

How about your contest eternals or the pbj007?what size r those?

PBJ xx007 - 34 tight

Sugarcane Hawaii - 34 fitted loose

Eternal 811 - 34 slim.

all this talking about the new denim makes skull look a bit bad ain't it?

so while there's still some old pairs flying around,how to size on the 5010 6x6 (cross model)?

one down?tts?one up?

answers from guys with samurai s0500 or wh660 preferred!

thx in advance!

im a 29 in a WH660 and a 30 in skull 5010xx 6x6 and the skulls are really tight in the thighs like what everybody else said.

on the old texas cotton versions, i would suggest TTS but on the new denim, they seem to stretch a little more in the waist from the feedback i have gotten from the proxys that i have done.

DSC06386.jpg

DSC06388.jpgDSC06390.jpgDSC06391.jpgDSC06392.jpg

these are the new zero jeans... wanted the 5507xx but they're sold out everywhere in japan

about a week in progress, would've posted earlier but waited for my account to be activated...

went TTS (31) but still a little big but since im headed off to college this fall and not doing sports means ill get a little bigger

so yeah... comments?