Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Yeah, I was stripping the paint down to the wood; like the Beatles in the late 60's. They're Skulls! I've been wearing Sammy 710 Bk's for about a month now, but, I think for my money the Skull's 5010xx BK's cut is the best out there; for me! Also I just went back to wearing indigo jeans after not doing so for about a year. I ordered a pair of RRL from an older lot with the rrl on the back pocket. I wish Skull would make 21oz denim with a super tight weave; hey it's cold in Ann Arbor!!!

Does fabfour have an actual walk-in store? My friend is in japan and I want her to bring me back a pair.

It's in Naka-Meguro, on the main drag that goes up north to Ebisu. You can't really miss it as it's the only retail store on that street that's almost a narrow highway up to to Ebisu. They used to have a store in Harajuku but it closed down in the spring.

Hey guys, If I am a 30 on apc ns and 32 in nudies average joe

both of these would be not AS slim as they could be

what size skulls 5010xx am I looking at for a slimmer fit!

I wear a 32 in NS and kind of the same for me - I probably could go another size down. With my body/legs, the thigh area of any slimmer jean is usually where it's tightest for me.

That said, I ordered a 33 in the 5010's and they were WAY too tight in the thighs. The waist I could get done up, but just barely.

I returned them and got a 33 in the 5507's and they're perfect.

If the 5010 is for you, I would get your proper size by measuring your true waist. Measure and then order your size accordingly. I believe they measure an inch bigger in the waist than the tagged size. ie. a tagged 33 actually measures 34 inches.

Hope this helps.

Does fabfour have an actual walk-in store? My friend is in japan and I want her to bring me back a pair.

Check my SuFuXGooglemapsXTokyo denim map.

The FabFour main store is only about 150m from Nakameguro station. I have listed another FabFour location between Shibuya and Harajuku. I'm not sure if this is the now-closed Harajuku store, but it the location is still currently listed on the FabFour website.

Can anyone confirm the location of the close Harajuku store?

I know for sure that Hinoya also carries Skulls (under the train tracks near Ueno station). There are a few stores in the same location that stock them.

Can anyone confirm the location of the close Harajuku store?

I'm guessing you missed my post above about the Harajuku store closing down.. It closed earlier this year.

Nah, saw it Kiya. Just wondering if this is the same store. Harajuku eventually sprawls into Shibuya and this location (which is still listed on the FabFour site) is kinda halfway between the two areas. I'll take it that it is the Harajuku store I've listed then...

I just copped a pair of 5010xx, I bought a size 28 because I wore size 28 with my APC New Cures.

The waist is very tight, I can't button it up all the way, gotta squeeze to get them all except the top one, will it eventually stretch out enough for me to fit? Or is it just too small for me?

Hinoya doesnt shp internationally any denim with a redtab.... i tried to order a pair of burgus plus..but they wouldnt do it... in the end, they shipped the pair of jeans after begging and pleading, but cut off the redtab.. best place to purchase skulls in japan is still fabfour.... they can speak a bit of english... But i really encourage ppl do buy from selfedge or BiG... it's about the same price... it's around 24,000 yen shipped from japan.... and it's $270USD shipped from selfedge... why not get the skull with the dagger?? firstly, it's rarer than the redtab...(they are produced in much less quantities) 2ndly, i know ppl in japan actually want the USA models due to it's scarcity..

thought this might interest some people..

Hinoya still has the 5010xx 6x6 in every size..they ship int.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/5010xx-66/

orkestar, you might consider going up one. my skulls are a very tight 29 and my APCs were a 27. but like connor says, if that top button is closing and you can still feel your toes, more power to you!

Actually, the top button doesn't close ... yet ...?

It took me a long time to finally get a pair of these (I'm in Canada and don't want to pay custom costs from buying legitimately from SE or BIG). So I don't really want to restart my hunt for another pair of these on the supermarket.

My New Cures stretched significantly from when I bought them (started off like an actual 28 and are now like 31 or 32).

I'm hoping that if I tough these ones out for a while, I will eventually be able to get the top button closed and eventually fit comfortably? Everything fits fine except or the waist.