Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

My skulls have had 5 months hard wear. The stitching on the back and front pockets is coming away which ive heard often happens with these jeans.

Should an ordinary tailor be able to restitch the pockets without noticing any difference? Worried they might make a hash of it but then I know SFA about sewing/stitching

Hi there!

I left the Fabfour at the end of last month.

the past two years, I got really great experience from SuFu guys and SJC members.

Thanks you all!

I will keep visiting Sufu and myNudie.

but, my new office is a design company.

therefore, don't ask me about your sizing anymore:-D haha.

by the way,

Finally, 5010XX 6x6 has been re-stocked!

Please ask to BiG, Self Edge and all dealer shops soon!

bumpppppppppp

Fit of my girlfriend´s Linda after she got them tapered a bit from the knee down.

dang those look good. I would really like to get a pair for my lady. I really like the way my 5010xx look on her--a little anti-fit, really cute.

Anybody have any pics of some faded Black 5010s? I'm thinking those will be my next purchase...

Unless someone can refer a slightly slimmer cut jean; but I love my skulls right now, just seem a little baggy around the knees, etc. Going to size down one more on these blacks if I do decide to get them

I've seen a few black pairs in the denim waywt, but none with much wear. black denim is next on my list too. if you want to slimmer and black, maybe somet 018 or flathead 4001?

^^^hmm, forgot about the sizing being different between the blacks and indigos. still, looking at BiG measurements and comparing same measured (not tagged) waist, Somets look decidedly slimmer in the lower leg, unless I'm missing something.

hi superfuturists, i have read through about half of the skull thread with no joy, i was wondering if anybody has any pics of a thrashed pair of grey 5010?....now i know they dont fade like the indigo ones, but i was wondering if there was anyone out there with a pair worn for more than 6 months???...pics would be cool:)

the greys fade to a kind of redish brown colour???....i can see abit on mine near the knees.....its a strange colour.......overall though, the greys and browns wont get awsome contrast fades though....more a vintage kind of fade,....which i dont mind.....there not indigo are they!

yeah me too! i bought the brown denim skulls of the market (pics 2moz i hope), and i will get another pair of indigo one size down.

alot of people seem to complain about quality of these jeans but i think they are great and have had no problems with them, my sams have threads loose after 2 months and these are 6-7 going strong