haptronic

Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

mid-length medallion wallet, 16(?) months

front14d.jpg

back14.jpg

open14.jpg\

something cool i just noticed. thanks to florida being 90+ degrees every day for the past 9 months, i've sat down on enough stupidly hot surfaces to brand a samurai arc into the back. yeehaw

Cross post from Evolution of Denim thread:

These have been worn pretty much everyday for almost two years and they'll continue to be worn until I can afford a new pair.

CameraPhotos203.jpg

CameraPhotos204.jpg

THe most beat pair of denim IVE in a years OMG they are falling apart lol

...anybody have the red medallion wallet?

Curious to see how it ages...

would someone be kind enough to post or repost a pair of worn in 5010 in black? im thinking about copping a pair...

I recently picked up a pair of 5010s size 31. I love the fit everywhere but the calves. They are a little tight there. If I go up to a 32 will I get any extra room there?

I recently picked up a pair of 5010s size 31. I love the fit everywhere but the calves. They are a little tight there. If I go up to a 32 will I get any extra room there?

the only difference ur gonna get is about a 1/4 inch difference at the knee. theres not gonna be a difference in the leg opening in terms of size so im guessing its gonna be just as tight on the calves. if it fits nice everywhere else i would just keep them. do u have fit pics?

my wallet is thoroughly saturated with obenauf's leather preservative. the only indigo staining is in the bottom corner.

XPOST FROM EVOTHREAD

Last updates on this pair, worn for more than a year--every day I see these on my buddy, I envy them more. Alas, retirement.

img2158double.jpgimg2161h.jpgimg2163i.jpgimg2164cb.jpgimg2166a.jpgimg2168o.jpgimg2170xb.jpg

Crotch x Bear Attack Collabo Bonus Pic

img2173fr.jpg

New BSPs to replace the old

img2174q.jpg

Enjoy!

does anyone know how much will a pair of skulls stretch?im wearing a 5010xx size 27 now and i cant button the top 2 buttons.any advice?

will stretch ....over the next weeks def. 1,5 inches...but - honestly - if I were you - I'd buy the next bigger size - longterm u'll be way more satisfied...

will stretch ....over the next weeks def. 1,5 inches...but - honestly - if I were you - I'd buy the next bigger size - longterm u'll be way more satisfied...

thanks.really appreciate it,i guess i'll just squeeze in it and stop drinking.

Here are mine. Had them since December.

3783627184_6c3d11083f.jpg

3783632364_1796345b70.jpg

3782825077_02193522d4.jpg

3782826205_44a3eb606f.jpg

3783639418_537c3aa081.jpg

I have a pretty big hole in the crotch now. Any suggestions?

I'll be happy to take more pictures.

I fear that these might be a bit too small. I am not sure how much Skulls stretch. These are size 31. I am going for a slim straight but not skinny. I am a 34.5" for reference.

img0494.th.jpg img0495z.th.jpg img0496e.th.jpg

Look good to me they will stretch don't worry. I couldn't button my top two buttons at first when I got my skulls and after a couple of wears they fit perfect

Look good to me they will stretch don't worry. I couldn't button my top two buttons at first when I got my skulls and after a couple of wears they fit perfect

I have worn them about 5 times so far. They would definitely need some more stretch before they were perfect. What is size did you go with and what is your actual size?

31 like you. They looked similar to your fit when I got mine and probably stretched about an inch and a half over the first 2-3 weeks. Maybe size up one if they are uncomfortable for you.

31 like you. They looked similar to your fit when I got mine and probably stretched about an inch and a half over the first 2-3 weeks. Maybe size up one if they are uncomfortable for you.

I am able to work in them they are just the slimmest cut I have ever worn. Even my APC NS were brutal in the beginning but they weren't as tapered as the 5010s are. I would consider sizing up one for comparison but no one has them in stock right now. Maybe I will just tough it out.

not sure if this has been addressed earlier in the thread, but was wondering...

regarding 5010 6x6 N/W..

on BiG, a size 29 measures 11.25" at the thigh

on selfege, size 29 measures 10.5" at the thigh

since that's a pretty big difference, i was wondering if anyone could clarify or (if they have) provide their own measurements. thanks.

michaelscott-

I am pretty sure the selfedge one is more accurate. I have a pair of the 5010xx in a size 30 , and the thigh measures around 10.75" , this is of course after washing them and only wearing them a handful of times after. They have about 5 months worth of wear.

I have a pretty big hole in the crotch now. Any suggestions?

I'd send them to the Denim Dr. @ Hollywood Trading Company in LA. They've repaired the crotch area on my skulls and they did a great job.

regarding 5010 6x6 N/W..

since that's a pretty big difference, i was wondering if anyone could clarify or (if they have) provide their own measurements. thanks.

why don't you just trust the measurements on the fabfour.co.jp homepage?

regarding 5010 6x6 N/W..

they are measure differently

BiG shows you on the site how they measure. I think SE measures an inch or more down from that.

ive never really been 100% on bigs measurements though.

ive never really been 100% on bigs measurements though.

I can see why, it's not like they have a whole page with detailed explanations and pictures about how they measure the jeans.

its just different sites have different measurements, and EVERY pair is gonna be out by a bit, if every pair sold had the measurements nobody would go wrong, and alot less denim wld be sold. also i know of people who have brought from big and the measurements didnt match up.....i think they do the measurements in batches of 15 or so and then take an average?