Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Is there anywhere that is shipping the skull 5010xx to the USA, self-edge and BIG are both sold out of almost every size.

Nope, Skull is almost completely out of jeans and will be for at least the next couple of months. They're having some production issues, hopefully they can get another batch out by the end of the year.

kiya, do you know exactly what problems they have?

Yes, but it's not something we can talk about publicly...

Let's just hope they start producing more product soon.

these are sz 31 lol, thighs are much roomier but the waist is obviously bigger. it was suggested that i hot soak them but if i do theres no exchanging them haha

DSC04057.jpg

DSC04058.jpg

ill trade you my size 30s. worn for 2 months. lol, id probably throw in a little cash since yours are newer and what not.

just putting it out there!

Hey guys. These are my skulls at about 5 months of wear and lots of hot washes. I really need to give them a chance to stretch!!!! Guilty of sizing down to much :(

DSCF3882.jpg

there's some nice aesthetic to that patchwork.

and good job with the frequent washes. goes to show you don't need to wear your jeans for 6 months straight w/ no wash to get good results.

will rep when i can.

Those are pretty ridiculous for that amount of time. Define 'hot washes'. 60 degrees celcius?

I just throw them in and set it on hot and then dry it with some beach towels in the dryer or w\e i dont know im pretty careless. I use just a smidge of whatever detergent is laying around. Also thanks jjkchung!

mid-length medallion wallet, 16(?) months

front14d.jpg

back14.jpg

open14.jpg\

something cool i just noticed. thanks to florida being 90+ degrees every day for the past 9 months, i've sat down on enough stupidly hot surfaces to brand a samurai arc into the back. yeehaw