Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

anyone bought the skull 5000xx here? the unsanforized one with the xx type cutting? any updates???

yep, I got tts and they were huge in the legs(the top block wasnt bad.) so I got them tapered and now they are somewhere between a 5010 and a fitted 5507, but the denim is some of the best Ive seen on skulls, my 5000xx mod is my favorite pair of jeans right now. The rise is higher also but only by like an inch, which I liked.

^^^Don't break your neck with finding them. Just order the current stitching without the tab from Self Edge and you're set and saving time.

Yeah, I read a couple posts about them and it seems a ilttle too much of a hassle. But what's the deal with them? Why do they get cut off/so hard to get.

It's been a long time since I've posted updates on these... mostly because I haven't been wearing them consistently.

Purchased two years ago (lightly used when sent to me), on and off wear after the first 8 months, washed multiple times... Serious injuries to the denim, skateboard accidents, ocean washes, shit spilled on them... you name it. It's been one hell of a journey for this pair of denim but alas they're noticeably falling apart. Already one repair to hole in the crotch area, Skull label has fallen off, and all the detailed threading is loosening out.

And here's what I've ended up with. (I apologize for the awkward angles and poor photography).

3930766872_8ac85c7dd1.jpg

3929984753_89ef1c4ce7.jpg

3930767840_387f6e1c7c.jpg

3930768322_1281e67415.jpg

photostream

It's not the end for these jeans yet, but I won't be wearing them nearly as hard as I have been.

contact kaizoku pirates (they carry both raw and o/w): http://www.kaizoku-pirates.com/

i they haven't got your size either contact hide-san to proxy them from fabfour (you could also directly order from fabfour, but they won't mark the item as a gift and declare a low value and therefore you will probably pay a custom fee).