Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

m_13ed732fb4c744ecaf8e60a5d1188361.jpg

0725092209-1.jpg

I don't weigh 190 because I'm fat bro, I got nothing to lose

why in the living hell is this photo necessary, Oh we are all soooooo jealous, fuck off. This isn't the Am. eagle mens gay model section of sufu. I mean dude that's a hell of a lot of makeup you got on on that first pic, goes a little past guyliner, that's base and blush Im pretty sure. Sexy none the less, lmao

I don't want to ruin, but kcaz buy true to size.

Especially if you have athletic thighs.

Feel free to size down one though

EDIT:

Anybody want to let me know what they think of my fit?

Not the best pictures, but I don't have a camera... so this is it

Also, I have massive thighs. I'm 190 at 5'8".

Not a pinch of fat on them, so I just have to deal with them :/

0828091748.jpg

0828091749.jpg

0828091749a.jpg

0828091825.jpg

Quite possibly might be the worst fit I've ever seen.

cool how youve been posting here for a day and youve already broken out the shirtless pix for no reason at all

nice one bro:cool:

Where the fuck did you learn to read?

why in the living hell is this photo necessary, Oh we are all soooooo jealous, fuck off. This isn't the Am. eagle mens gay model section of sufu. I mean dude that's a hell of a lot of makeup you got on on that first pic, goes a little past guyliner, that's base and blush Im pretty sure. Sexy none the less, lmao

You too.

Also, quit being such a jealous joplin.

I'm not wearing makeup, I'm just that good looking.

You seem to think you have a pretty good eye for make up though, do you practice putting it on?

dude, Im not jealousof anyone who looks that bad in jeans, sorry, and the only person who prob. thinks your as hot as you do is most likely your boyfriend. Now can we get back to skull jeans

i posted this in this or that but..

after debating whether or not i like the fit on my skull 5010xx and figuring out my hips are too big for skinny jeans, im looking for a straight cut. if i were to get the 5507xxs and my true size is 30 what size should i get? i'm open to other suggestions as well. thanks.

Looking for a pair of 5010xx's szs. 29-32 preferably, black, gray or indigo it doesn't matter. Not looking to break the bank meaning that more than likely I'll only entertain those with used pairs. If u have some skulls laying around in you're closet that aren't getting any wear then pm me b/c truthfully I don't check the threads often enough to see any updates.

I typically buy size 34 in "normal" jeans, and with the 5507xx I went true to size and bought 34s, and I think it was a good call.... one size lower, and I think they'd likely be too tight.

Good luck!

i posted this in this or that but..

after debating whether or not i like the fit on my skull 5010xx and figuring out my hips are too big for skinny jeans, im looking for a straight cut. if i were to get the 5507xxs and my true size is 30 what size should i get? i'm open to other suggestions as well. thanks.

i thought it means size 6 warpX size 6 weft. 'size' referring to the gauge of the threads used. in some jeans under further review you'll notice the weft(or fill yarn) is beefier than the warp. 19 oz. samurai denim is like this. correct me and -rep me if i'm wrong...knowledge should precede speech.:o

can anyone tell me what the 6x6 means?

"The thickness of threads and yarns are measured in numbers, #0

being the thickest and decreasing in size with a higher number. Therefore 6x6

indicates this model uses #6 indigo warp threads and #6 ecru weft yarn and is

heavier in weight and darker in color than the 7x6 model which uses #7 warp

threads and #6 weft yarns for a lighter weight and lighter color denim." -Taken from Blue in Green

skull 5010xx 7x6 ... not sure how old maybe 5 months worn like 4-7 days a week. never been washed but ive been completely soaking wet from the rain on my bike rides to work probably like 8 times.

68584718.jpg

check the weird lines near the crotch ... i think its from the denim just bunching up when i ride my bike or something ..

92731190.jpg

a few threads are starting to come loose

99971363.jpg

85815361.jpg

the ass of these are really faded from riding my bike so often. check the contrast of the faded denim to the denim peaking from under the right pocket

76913559.jpg

combs are almost nonexistent

87521384.jpg

the front is pretty boring so far..

30614920.jpg

13150084.jpg

like i said .. the ass area is very faded from my saddle

63350945.jpg

mmmmm sexy

j91.jpg

isnt he the guy that was super enthusiastic/apprehensive/giddy about skulls?? hehehe, i had fun reading his posts

edit: Mr Snowcap is banned..he also paid 80 bucks for a red skull tab... i wonder if he came back w/ a diff username..

what happened to the kid mr. snowcap? did he get his jawns? i hope he's still alive...

sadly, it appears he removed all his posts after the ensuing barrage of ridicule. bummer. they were good for a cheap laugh

rad!! it would seem i was mistaken. just keepin' that memory alive - hehe....

fallen angels, please explain why do you feel this way? it hurts my feelings when people say stuff like this.

i just really want these raw jeans. i looked through almost every page in this thread last night and just the pure happiness of people wearing there japanese selvedge skull jeans made me smile. i just want to be happy and wear these jeans. i try so hard to fit in, i just want that guy to notice on the street and say "Hey, bro is that Skull denim? i see the red tab" and i can look back in his eyes, and say "why yes, these are skulls. i'm glad you like them".

in fact, i'm feeling like a fallen angel myself. please respond.