Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

makes it easier to get undone for a really bad crap. does it unzip as you're standing or something, fatty? haha :P

Why are you calling me fat? I'm just trying to see if I was doing something wrong, which obviously is not the case. I'll go to a tailor tomorrow or something.

Can the 5010 6x6s be dressed up? How's the texture on them?

Can they be dressed up? They are semi hairy, with a small amount of slub...

But what would stop you dressing them up? Don't wear sneakers, put on a shirt! TA DA!

Just received my Skulls 5010xx. Take a look at the fit.

P4090434.jpg

P4090432.jpg

P4090431.jpg

I love this style (and the jeans <3), not skin tight not too baggy.

Problem however is, how do i keep this fit. Skull Experts: Please help me out with some advice:

*Cold soak for ... hours.

*Hot soak for ... hours.

*Return for a size 29? (i doubt it and i also don't hope so)

Thanks in advance!

Are those raw or one wash?

One wash I think they'll be fine. Raw, it's gonna be tight. My Skulls shrunk about an inch everywhere, so it may be a tighter than you want.

RAW. They aren't too tight now. Just 'tight' in the waste. I don't mind wearing them out of the box but i'm afraid they will stretch to much if so :).

RAW. They aren't too tight now. Just 'tight' in the waste. I don't mind wearing them out of the box but i'm afraid they will stretch to much if so :).

Dude, just keep them. They're sanforized (fabric is chemically treated to prevent shrinkage) so shrinkage would be minimal and they will stretch back in notime. I would just soak/machine wash the starch away and thats it. :)

Are those raw or one wash?

One wash I think they'll be fine. Raw, it's gonna be tight. My Skulls shrunk about an inch everywhere, so it may be a tighter than you want.

They are 6x6. The red tab is still shipped to europe ;).

If i soak em. Will they stretch back to this size/fit or will they even stretch further?

They are 6x6. The red tab is still shipped to europe ;).

If i soak em. Will they stretch back to this size/fit or will they even stretch further?

Those seem to be quite 'relaxed' fit on you so they propably won't stretch too much. The thing is that they will stretch more if needed. :)

Wait, if you got the contest pair, aren't you supposed to wait to start wearing them?

caught me red handed :o

I ordered a regular pair. I'm not part of the competition but the special site was clear and fully in English. Hence i ordered trough there ;):)

Pie, those fit incredibly well....very impressed.

as for sizing, i dont know....if they're raw they're only supposed to shrink about 2-3%. I'd say keep them, soak in hot water for 30 minutes and wear the hell out of em. all jeans stretch, but if you wear a belt anyway, it doesnt matter as much.