Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get another pair of the 5010xx. My previous pair was of the Texas Cotton and they turned out great.

Anyone have any idea if the Pima cut is going to be cut exactly like the old Texas pair? It would be convenient if I could just kop another pair of 28's and be done with it...

Size 31 Skull 5010xx for sale.

I have a pair of Skull 5010 bought from Blue in Green 2 weeks ago. Tag Size 31. Warm soaked for 1/2 hour, wore for two days (light wear in an office) so other than a few creases behind the knees, they are just like new. However they were two big. They did not shrink as much as I was told. Bought a pair of 30s anf the fit is great so the 31's are for sale.

Here are the post soak/post 2 days of wear measurements: waist laid flat and lined up 16.5", inseam 32.5", knee 8", bottom of leg 7.75". I am in Canada but will ship anywhere. Asking $240. Please PM me any questions.

Size 31 Skull 5010xx for sale.

I have a pair of Skull 5010 bought from Blue in Green 2 weeks ago. Tag Size 31. Warm soaked for 1/2 hour, wore for two days (light wear in an office) so other than a few creases behind the knees, they are just like new. However they were two big. They did not shrink as much as I was told. Bought a pair of 30s anf the fit is great so the 31's are for sale.

Here are the post soak/post 2 days of wear measurements: waist laid flat and lined up 16.5", inseam 32.5", knee 8", bottom of leg 7.75". I am in Canada but will ship anywhere. Asking $240. Please PM me any questions.

Thigh measures?

• 4 weeks later...

So, I´m looking to sell my Skull 5010xx and I want to see if there is any interest?

They´re size 36 with one initial soak and one wash. Worn on and of for about two months.

PM me if interested. I´ll have pics up within the next hours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: 1 year and 2 months, 1 wash, 3 soaks.

The yellowish stuff on the whiskers is rust, want to get rid of it cause it looks like curry or poop sometimes.

Patch came undone and had these repair by SELA about 1 month ago but need more repairs now.

Looks better under direct sunlight and I hate stacks now

IMG_1132_zps375905d3.jpg?t=1357188959

IMG_1131_zps00ed88fc.jpg?t=1357188939

Edited by noobedloser