Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

anybody know if the fab four store in tokyo at harajuku is still there?

am flying out tmr.

They done went outta bizness.

Any thought on the SJB666P Black x Black? Sizing/Shrinkage/Stretch?

I have a pair of 5010XX. Are they the same cut or sizing? What makes them $30+ more expensive?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=8820&category_id=&manufacturer_id=37&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

FABFOUR 本店 relocation notice: LINK

OT&Emotional in harajuku is good, they have most stuffs (usually)

The original poster was asking about their shop in Harajuku. That shop closed over a year ago.

That link you just posted is about their shop in Nakameguro closing down last week, so now they have no shops in Japan.

interest checkz

I have some skull 5010 sz 30 that I haven't been wearing. moving away from slim fits (or maybe my thighs are just getting fat). if anyone is interested let me know and I will take pics and etc.. just shoot me a pm

5010XX Pima

About a month and a half on these. The spots on the left leg are some cleanup of a vile, jean-killing sealant called "Vulkem."

skull15mo.jpgskull15mob.jpg

jyoni - Lookin good - there was a lot of talk about the new denim made with Pima cotton - what are your impressions after wearing them for a while?

jyoni - Lookin good - there was a lot of talk about the new denim made with Pima cotton - what are your impressions after wearing them for a while?

Well, they've only gotten smoother inside and more comfortable all around, in terms of stretch and fit. The denim holds its shape VERY well with extended wear, especially around the knees. It's also the easiest denim to spot clean in my experience. Yes, that dye loss on my leg looks hideous for now, but the stuff came right off and it is really a hardcore, penetrating, chemical-cure sealant that got stuck on there.

As far as fades -- I think you can see it on mine and everyone else's -- it loses indigo easily at the high points. It's kind of a weird effect. There isn't much early indication of subtle fading into the deeper pools of fabric. I'm sure with time it will happen, but the early fades are just kind of odd and stark. Keep in mind I haven't washed them yet, nor have I worn them for very long.

Anyone able to help me with sizing ? Should I just go with waist measured 32 since my APC are the same as well ?

Very interested to pick up a Skull 5010XX 6x6 indigo, let me know if someone is selling one. But just wondering what size should I get considering its a raw sanforized denim...

Just as a guide I wear APC tagged 30 (waist measured 32) as per guide here.. http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665

Should I get the Skulls in sz 30 too ?