Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

haha, it;s just that i've figured out the fit i want and this exact size and model match it best out of all of the jeans i've researched. for this purchase i'm considering the measurements as the top priority

what are you talking about?? Does the older 5010xx fit differently than the new ones?

Surely no different in fit, but last year's ran a bit large. That's the only reason I was able to get onboard with a pair.

those are really.....special...

skull-beast-fit%20pic.jpg

skull-beast-dtl%202.jpg

When the apocalypse comes, these are going to be useful for the urban ninja commandos and their need for countless beltloops and arrow-shaped pockets.

Hey guys, I'm still waiting for the beast archers to arrive... lol, I really wanted something different! XD I got enough repros, ODs, 21ozers, to last a while. I just wanted something that's instrinsically japanese that's NOT themed on american workwear.

It's just a slightly different concept and approach to denim... I thought I'd give it a try? now i'm on the hunt for a long belt, that wraps around the waist 2 times. lol

I will post something up once it arrives.

hi guys, im planning to get my first pair of skulls. saw this guy's skulls and i was inspired;

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1719975&postcount=5051

was just wondering if the cross stitched skulls r not in production anymore? cos most of the online stores i see are red tabs. are there any difference in material/denim? im a true 30, and looking for a slim fit. which one should i go for? 5010xx 6x6? and i noticed there's 6x7 also, is there any difference?

sorry dont mean to ask noob questions i'm quite new to denim, and i did some reading in this forum but still dont quite get it.

I'm pretty sure igit got his true waist 29, I got my true waist 30 and the are pretty slim but very nice jeans, no difference between the cross and tab model in terms of fit and denim, the 7 x 6 is a slighty different denim but fit is the same, the fit would change if you went for the 5507 which is bigger in the knee/hem area

All in all I recommend true to real waist size, they might stretch in the waist but not much else where

this thread needs some more love! and apparently i'm still the only one on here who sprung for skull's new zero model/denim

so i took a few evo and fit pics of my skull zeros (sjb666p) thoughts/comments?

i know i definitely could have sized down one -____-

and these are due for a hem, just gotta wait until im back in tokyo for chainstitch

~3.5 months, 2 soaks (1 initial, 1 at 3 month point)

DSC06798.jpg

DSC06799.jpg

DSC06800.jpg

DSC06801.jpg

DSC06803.jpg

DSC06802.jpg

DSC06804.jpg

DSC06806.jpg

DSC06810.jpg

I'm pretty sure igit got his true waist 29, I got my true waist 30 and the are pretty slim but very nice jeans, no difference between the cross and tab model in terms of fit and denim, the 7 x 6 is a slighty different denim but fit is the same, the fit would change if you went for the 5507 which is bigger in the knee/hem area

All in all I recommend true to real waist size, they might stretch in the waist but not much else where

have read and seen that skulls do not use texas cotton anymore. and that many people are actually pretty upset about that. and also came across some people saying the fades now turn out differently?

have read and seen that skulls do not use texas cotton anymore. and that many people are actually pretty upset about that. and also came across some people saying the fades now turn out differently?

Tbh yes they changed Denim but no one here has a pair from the old and new denim so it is all just talk as you can see above they don't fade that much different compared to the old Texas cotton

Yes, very smooth weft, boey. At the highest these will probably sit right at the top of your hip bone, so if you're sizing with a tape that would probably be the best place to measure. My size was the biggest out of the lot (the most fabric) and I got just over 1" shrinkage in the waist, 1.5" in length. So, pretty much as expected, even for the larger size. That was with two hot soaks with a full hang dry between them.