Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

but since theyre lightly sanforized, they dont need to be soaked, amirite?

to my knowledge, unsanforized denim needs to be soaked and sanforized (like ih) does not need to be

"lightly" sanforized is could mean anything. Regardless, i wont soak em

"Lightly" sanforized jeans like Skulls and Momotaros will still shrink by an amount somewhere between unsanforized and sanforized denim. Personally, I would soak.

In my eyes, THAT´S EXACTLY how a pair of jeans should fit! To me those are freakin´ perfect! I´m NOT suppose to buy ANY more denim in years! But these Skulls may be a must have for me...

It sounds like you don't need any more encouragement but my Skulls now fit like a glove. And the indigo is very very deep (they claim the jeans are dipped three times longer than most other jeans -- and they might be at that). The indigo is deeper than any that I have except the LVC 55's.

All in all superb jeans and I wear them as much as I can.

"Lightly" sanforized jeans like Skulls and Momotaros will still shrink by an amount somewhere between unsanforized and sanforized denim. Personally, I would soak.

the only thing is that i dont want the jeans to shrink in the knee/thigh area or else theyd be soaked already

could stand to lose some starch :(

Does anyone here wear skulls (5010) with engineers? I am wondering if the jeans would be too tight. I have size 30's btw and I think the leg opening is 7.5ish

If anyone has experience with slimmer jeans and engineers at all I would appreciate the feedback

Oh, the boots would be short shifts so not as high as regular engineers if that matters.

the only thing is that i dont want the jeans to shrink in the knee/thigh area or else theyd be soaked already

could stand to lose some starch :(

Just wear them when they are still damp. Then they will stretch where they need to stretch and shrink where they can stand to shrink. Just don't do deep knee bends or you will get too much stretching at the knees and they will look ugly and saggy. (This trick of course works better in the summer months. :) ).

^ PBJ XX-005, Samurai S0500XX, BiG N-01

PBJ-005's are kinda the opposite of 5507's....they're really slim in the thigh, and have a larger leg opening......

the tapered leg of the 5507 is wider than the 5510? My bad. I guess I'veb een out the Japanese denim game for a minute.

That's why I posted measurements up regardless of whether my knowledge of the diff. models has carried over well or not.