Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Mine just came in the mail today, and after fighting with the top button for 15 minutes, let me tell you that these are NOT baggy. Not at all. I did the "oh I better size down since my last pair stretched on me," but these are by far the tightest jeans I currently own. I will say though, I'm quite happy with them provided they stretch before I damage anything.

I got the skulls in size 26 and have a pair of size 28 slim jims. Granted this is two sizes smaller and the slim jims have stretched like crazy, but even brand new the slim jims weren't even close to this tight. I've tried on the kims, svens and finns at stores, and the closest look would be the kims, but the skulls are 100% cotton without stretch so it feels like real denim when you're wearing them (not like girl jeans). The svens were much wider everywhere and the finns had a saggy seat so they looked totally different. For the sake of people wondering about sizing I also have a pair of size 27 samurai 5000vx. Juding from the 26 I would estimate the 27's would be pretty equal at the waist (after soaking the raw), though the leg is much much slimmer on the skulls. I hope this helps anyone interested in these jeans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got this email today from Fabfour, the japanese sales contact for Skull jeans:

"Hi to all the Skull Jeans and Japanese domestic brand fan.

Thank you for the many question and purchase into our Japanese site.

If you want to get Skull Jeans in secure surroundings......with

perfectly natural english!

So, OWN-magazine.com started international sales of our goods.

Please access OWN-magazine !

http://own-magazine.com/

The select line is as follows.

--DENIM--

5010XX

5000XX

5002XX

5508XX

--SHOES & Boots--

BLI113307 Vertical Rider DENIM

BLI113005 6inc.ShoeLace FakePython

*OWN-magazine is not direct-management shop of FABFOUR/ Skull Jeans.

Please question on details with OWN-magazine.com.

best regards,

by shinichi dozono.

P.S

Of course, we can ship international as before too at our site.

Though it is a E-mail base with a little funny english :-)"

This is not the full selection that Fabfour offers (no black), but if anyone has problems ordering from japan/scared of customs/broken english, it looks like a good alternative. I hope this helps someone. It was hard work hitting copy then paste.