Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

^ im 6.3, these skulls have been hemmed to a 33 though, i do wear my jeans low though...and thanks, im quite liking the fit

edit, atzec, yup, but their 100% cotton, their gonna shrink that much if its even barely luke warm water?...shurely?

Do you think that they will stretch more than 2 inches over several months?

i dont know which ones you have, or how long you have worn them,or soaked them or washed them?.....but they will stretch a good 2/ 2.5 inches at a push if their under alot of strain at the waist. if they hav'nt been soaked or washed this could be quite brutal / painfull though. if they have been washed, their gonna shrink, but stretch back alot easier, and be more comfy.

shurley you know if you need a bigger size....theres heaps of info on this site about it, its finding it:)...hope this helps?:o

i dont know which ones you have, or how long you have worn them,or soaked them or washed them?.....but they will stretch a good 2/ 2.5 inches at a push if their under alot of strain at the waist. if they hav'nt been soaked or washed this could be quite brutal / painfull though. if they have been washed, their gonna shrink, but stretch back alot easier, and be more comfy.

shurley you know if you need a bigger size....theres heaps of info on this site about it, its finding it:)...hope this helps?:o

So are you saying that the denim of these Skulls stretch almost as much as APC? My APCs stretched 3 inches over several months. I didn't think Skulls were like that. But if they are then my 31s should be fine albeit brutal at the moment.

So for those of you who soak your Skulls do you size up to account for shrinkage or just wear them damp?

3 Months. Worn everyday.

4001992298_b082c4cb38.jpg

4001992720_1fb2a7c7ab.jpg

^^^Perfect fit. What size is your waist and what size Skulls are those?

Yeah, I know go true to size. But I am just saying, they do shrink a significant amount.

listen, if yr true waist is a 32 and the jeans shrink to a 31 - they'll stretch back out to a 32, not a 34 or a 36! buy them too small and all the crotch stitching will just blow out on you. the whole skin tight look is fucking tired imo anyway

listen, if yr true waist is a 32 and the jeans shrink to a 31 - they'll stretch back out to a 32, not a 34 or a 36! buy them too small and all the crotch stitching will just blow out on you. the whole skin tight look is fucking tired imo anyway

I am a 34.5 waist and all of the advice I got said for me to get a 31 or 32. What do you guys make of that? If they do stretch out around 2 inches it kind of makes sense.

A tagged 31 is actually 32.1 (according to Selfedge). If they do stretch two inches then it would put them over 34 which is close to my size. Are you guys suggesting it is better to bet a 33 or 34?

I am a 34.5 waist and all of the advice I got said for me to get a 31 or 32. What do you guys make of that? If they do stretch out around 2 inches it kind of makes sense.

A tagged 31 is actually 32.1 (according to Selfedge). If they do stretch two inches then it would put them over 34 which is close to my size. Are you guys suggesting it is better to bet a 33 or 34?

I'd go with a size 34 if I were you. My waist is about the same I think, and I went with 34 5507xx, and I think I made the right choice. Can't imagine going down any... I tried on a 32, and it was not happening... at all.

I'd go with a size 34 if I were you. My waist is about the same I think, and I went with 34 5507xx, and I think I made the right choice. Can't imagine going down any... I tried on a 32, and it was not happening... at all.

Got any pics?

I guess that means I have a pair of 31s for sale. Worn 5 times.