Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I recently picked up a pair of 5010s size 31. I love the fit everywhere but the calves. They are a little tight there. If I go up to a 32 will I get any extra room there?

the only difference ur gonna get is about a 1/4 inch difference at the knee. theres not gonna be a difference in the leg opening in terms of size so im guessing its gonna be just as tight on the calves. if it fits nice everywhere else i would just keep them. do u have fit pics?

XPOST FROM EVOTHREAD

Last updates on this pair, worn for more than a year--every day I see these on my buddy, I envy them more. Alas, retirement.

img2158double.jpgimg2161h.jpgimg2163i.jpgimg2164cb.jpgimg2166a.jpgimg2168o.jpgimg2170xb.jpg

Crotch x Bear Attack Collabo Bonus Pic

img2173fr.jpg

New BSPs to replace the old

img2174q.jpg

Enjoy!

Look good to me they will stretch don't worry. I couldn't button my top two buttons at first when I got my skulls and after a couple of wears they fit perfect

I have worn them about 5 times so far. They would definitely need some more stretch before they were perfect. What is size did you go with and what is your actual size?

31 like you. They looked similar to your fit when I got mine and probably stretched about an inch and a half over the first 2-3 weeks. Maybe size up one if they are uncomfortable for you.

I am able to work in them they are just the slimmest cut I have ever worn. Even my APC NS were brutal in the beginning but they weren't as tapered as the 5010s are. I would consider sizing up one for comparison but no one has them in stock right now. Maybe I will just tough it out.

not sure if this has been addressed earlier in the thread, but was wondering...

regarding 5010 6x6 N/W..

on BiG, a size 29 measures 11.25" at the thigh

on selfege, size 29 measures 10.5" at the thigh

since that's a pretty big difference, i was wondering if anyone could clarify or (if they have) provide their own measurements. thanks.

regarding 5010 6x6 N/W..

since that's a pretty big difference, i was wondering if anyone could clarify or (if they have) provide their own measurements. thanks.

why don't you just trust the measurements on the fabfour.co.jp homepage?

regarding 5010 6x6 N/W..

they are measure differently

BiG shows you on the site how they measure. I think SE measures an inch or more down from that.

its just different sites have different measurements, and EVERY pair is gonna be out by a bit, if every pair sold had the measurements nobody would go wrong, and alot less denim wld be sold. also i know of people who have brought from big and the measurements didnt match up.....i think they do the measurements in batches of 15 or so and then take an average?

Most of the problems people have with fit come from asking the question, "Should I buy my jeans one size too small or four?" Considering that people might not be shrinking their jeans completely or that they might just suck at using a tape measure I'm not convinced that there's a problem with BIG's measurements. My jeans matched perfectly for what it's worth.

i have a pair of 5010 6x6's in size 32 for sale if anyone is interested.

they have only been soaked and worn inside a couple of times, before i decided they were just too slim for my liking. they are basically new except for the soak.

asking $200 + $5 for shipping.

i have a pair of 5010 6x6's in size 32 for sale if anyone is interested.

they have only been soaked and worn inside a couple of times, before i decided they were just too slim for my liking. they are basically new except for the soak.

asking $200 + $5 for shipping.

I am tempted as my 31s are pretty brutal right now and I am not wearing them until I decide whether I need to size up.

My question is: If Skulls are sanforised why do so many people soak them?

My question is: If Skulls are sanforised why do so many people soak them?

Because they're pretty darn uncomfortable unsoaked. At least I feel they are worse in that respect than virtually any other jeans.